See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I arrived to Costa de Prata I after I booked a reservation on Costa de Prata II, but realized that it didn't have any Wi-fi, at all.
As I arrived to Costa de Prata I, the lady at reception was very good. She told my what the wi-fi password was. Nice! but
As I arrived to 5th floor I realized that the internet "just" didn't work. Moreover:
Water @ bath was too hot / too cold without any action from me.
Breakfast very very poor: cofee? it's water with "something". Juice? not at all.
More: walls are so thin that we can ear the TV @ other rooms.
bad: Lack of electric plugs to have a good working space.
Bad: not more than 7 tv programs
Very GOOD: the spot, the view to harbour. The balcony was just fantastic!
Bad: no space @ garage

Room tip: Best view; Poor Wi-fi
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed for four nights, and had a nice refurbished room. Pretty noisy AC and hardly any wireless signal. Good breakfast, and besides the reception person on our leave, staff was observant and friendly. Elevator out of function on our day of leave.
Would we go there again, yes also because of the excellent location, even car parking had to be found at a public parking place nearby.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2017

I simply loved this place. Everything in this hotel is new, modern, fancy and very pleasant. I'd say this is a four star hotel. The location is great, the view from the rooms we stayed were spectacular and everything was good: beds, shower, TV and even breakfast. The cost of the garage could have been lower, but in general this hotel is fairly priced.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Had one night here. Nice, clean room. Close to the beach, and the town's bars, shops and restaurants. WiFi and parking available, we used both with no issues. It wasn't a very busy town, but we were there late august.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Went to Figeira as we usually do for a few days away whilst visiting family in Portugal. We usually go to another hotel but it was fully booked but managed to get a room here. When you first walk into the hotel it looks lovely, fresh and clean. Then you get to your room. The plug sockets were loose on the wall, the veranda doors had no locks meaning I was awake all night making sure my 3 year old hadn't managed to get out during the night as the veranda certainly was not safe either. The bedside lights wouldn't work, there were exposed wires in the walls, the bathroom was full of mould and some of the tiles were loose. There was a good choice of food for breakfast, however, upon pouring a glass of milk for my little boy we realised the milk had curdled and had lumps in. The seats were dirty and stained and in good need of a steam clean. We had actually booked to stay here for 4 nights but left after 2. €75 per night is very expensive for this hotel it is definitely not worth what they are charging, there isn't even a kettle in your room to make a hot drink in the morning. This place completely ruined our little break at the beach.

Date of stay: August 2016