All reviews ocean view off season located right mid september sea front breakfast buffet is fifth floor good size lovely view nice location loved this hotel out of date coffee machine great beach enjoyable stay wifi worked well place to stay
Reviewed 23 January 2018

We booked a one week stay to look for property in the region during the off season. While the hotel is clean and the view from the balconies is spectacular, it appears very understaffed and in urgent need for some renovation. The restaurant is closed for dinner. The breakfast buffet is minimal (Toast is not available). In the room itself, literally everything is chipped, dented, faded or scratched. Having said that, sheets and the bathroom are clean. Next time around I would probably the Eurostar hotel down the road give try.

Room tip: 4th or 5th floor with beach view.
Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I loved this hotel! I participated in a Road Scholar trip with a small group and we spent 2 nights at this hotel. Each room faced the ocean. The sunsets and sunrises were spectacular. It was peaceful and rooms are generous sized and comfortable. The breakfast buffet is outstanding. Interesting baked goods, fruits and many other hot/cold items to eat. This is a lovely oasis and I hope to go back someday with my family.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Funkycat1
Reviewed 14 November 2017

The room was very nice and staffs were very friendly. Especially, reception team support me and my family too much. I want to say thank Ms. Tram( Front Door) (maybe, i'm not sure) for recommends about Hoi An and other restaurants in DaNang. I'll come back soon.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017

We stayed two nights in this well-situated hotel. The amazingly broad beach was just across the street from our western-facing room, allowing spectacular sunsets. Our room was clean, well-provisioned, wi-fi worked well. Breakfast buffet offered plentiful and varied selections. There are cafes, restaurants and bars within an easy stroll of the hotel.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017

A huge hotel pretty much on the beach (which is outlandishly big and wonderful). I loved all about our stay here, both the hotel and the location itself. It's THE place if you want an active holiday. Great beach, beach activities (outdoor gym on the beach etc.). The hotel itself is large and clean. The room was spacious and also the bathroom. We did not have a balcony but there is a huge terrace on the fifth (?) floor that's gorgeous to just sit and enjoy the sun and the view.

And then there's the breakfast...SO good! So much to chose from, and also some healthy options (even chia seeds). Loved it!

The only thing a hotel of such class should have (and lacked in this case) would be a good gym.

Date of stay: August 2017