Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Expedia.comUSD 45
Hotels.comUSD 45
eDreamsUSD 45
CheapTicketsUSD 45
Agoda.comUSD 45
TravelocityUSD 45
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 November 2018

After doing a ton of research, we decided to stay at My Angra because the reviews were all so great. We were somewhat nervous, as we have not stayed in hostel since our college days and booked too late so the only rooms left had a shared bathroom....which was way out of our comfort zone, turned out to be just fine.
It was awesome...beautiful, clean, great location and truly awesome service. This is really more of a boutique hotel, than a hostel.

Room tip: Book early to get rooms with their own bathrooms.
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Adventure777777
Reviewed 6 August 2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about this hostel and about the owners. Jose was the most amazing host ever! Anything we wanted or needed he was there and offering assistance. My bag was lost for 4 days and he called the airport for me and arranged transport of my bag to the house and then came back after hours for the delivery to ensure it got to me while I was out. He also had wonderful recommendations for things to do on the island. The house is modern, fresh, and beautiful and the location is ideal. You can easily walk everywhere in the seaside town and a grocery store and pharmacy is just down the street. This is not a youth hostel but more of a bed and breakfast for adults. Some rooms have their own bathrooms and some share.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Laurie V
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

The best hoste I have ever stayed.
So cosy and stylized place for spending nights. I'm in love with this hostel ❤
Even in case you want to find some disadvantages, they aren't here.
Staff is so friendly. Thank you very much, Jose and girls (Alice and Beatrize). You did your best.
And it's visible, that for Jose it's more than job: fondness.
That's why you don't really feel, that you're staying in hostel. It seems like your friends' flat more.
Strongly recommend you to stay here.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
MyAngraHostel, Manager at My Angra Boutique Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Hi Maryna,
It was also a tremendous pleasure to have you with us! Thanks for having chosen My Angra Boutqiue Hostel and for having given us the opportunity to meet you.
Until a next time, we hope!
José

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I had there a best stay in Angra:
- located at quiet part of old town
- amazing owners - very helpful in advance before the stay and very usefull explanations what to see at Terceira
- old house fully renovated and modern inside, very clean
- full and big choice breakfast
- felt like staying with friends

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

If you are looking for a place to stay, 100% advice you to stay here. The staff is 10/10, the breakfast is amazing,...
Its common areas are the best part about it due to its decoration.
Me and my friends were looking for a cheap place to stay and we found the best hostel we have ever been in.
You will not regret it.