I spent a wonderful fortnight with my family in this villa. This is a very private villa in a superb location. It is 5 minutes walk to the marina and the beach.
The villa is well equipped and has everything to offer for a relaxing family holiday.
Very reliable service from the owner and staff to ensure a hassle free holiday experience.
My wife & I, along with our two daughters stayed here for 4 nights and was the end of our 2+ weeks travelling around Portugal. We very much enjoyed the stay and definitely will consider staying here again when we return to Lagos.
- excellent communication with owner (fast & considerate)
- property manager & cleaning staff are very polite and knowledgeable
- location (quiet area but very close to the excitement) ... 5 min walk to beach & marina
- some very good restaurants within 5 min walk
- private pool and no view of neighbors
- end unit which ads some privacy
- very clean and comfortable
- excellent security system
- open concept on main level
- welcome basket and some groceries provided to get us going
- ample free parking at and near townhouse
- train station is only 2 or 3 min walk
- good TV (though we did not use)
- good laundry facilities
- 6pm check-in though they were able to accommodate earlier (they wanted place to be ready for us)
- need to be on 2nd level of townhouse to see ocean
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||Families with young children|