Open today: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Top surf school

I was there for the second time. Lovely staff nice atmosphere good organization Hope to come back... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
930pias
via mobile
Nicest place, will be back

I loved everything about my stay at extreme algarve, from the nicest hosts to the best surf... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
olape26
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Lagos
from USD 23.20
from USD 46.40
from USD 37.10
from USD 46.40
More Info
All reviews surf instructors bbq night great place to stay kitesurf school surf class cool stuff these guys total beginner fantastic week great surf school green waves whole week great fun whole team amazing experience great company casa
Reviewed 29 July 2018

I can't say enough about Extreme. I was in contact with them from about 6 months prior to coming to Lagos and through my 9 hours of lessons while here. Annemarie is very on top of e mails and communication when you do your bookings. Coach Tim and Coach Celia are first rate instructors with a huge knowledge on the sport. They have a very good tactic on how to make the most of your time when you are in the lagoon which I believe makes it better than the other schools. I won't give away their secret so the other schools don't catch on! They will even pick you up if you don't have a car. I am back with them next year 2019. I will do 12 hours for sure as it is well worth it. I will bring my 14/16yr olds as well.

Date of experience: July 2018
Sebastian W, Owner at Extreme Algarve, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Tks for the great review and it is how we try to roll here at Extreme Algarve :)

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Everybody is very nice, everything was well organized and really amazing experience.
We didnt know a thing about surfing with my girlfriend, but after a day with really knowledgable instructors we actually did surf (if you can call that surfing ;)
I definitely recommend this school!
Kasia & Thomas

Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Had an excellent time,made to feel welcome from the minute I arrived.only surfed but the instructors were really cool.my only regret is not staying for 2 weeks and trying kitesurfing.the casa is in a great location and very relaxing.already thinking about booking again next year

Date of experience: July 2018
Sebastian W, Owner at Extreme Algarve, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hi Chris

Thanks for a great review. Well theres always next year ;)
See you soon.
Sebastian

Reviewed 28 June 2018

The activity was well arranged with a full morning of surf. All the equipment supplied and cool van to reach the beach. Ben was definitely the best instructor there, helpful, chilled, funny and nice. If you can stick with him, he will help you a lot! Unfortunately I can't say the same about the other instructor, very loud and rather cocky. Nevertheless, great experience, I would definitely recommend!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

On arrival a quick phone call and Tim our instructor appeared at our hotel to whisk us off to be fitted with wetsuits and equipment then off to the lagoon .
A full safety brief and kit check then the mystery of flying the kite which seemed impossible ! After our four days of fantastic and patient instru tion a miracle happened and we both rode the board . Can't recommend Extreme Algarve enough and will certainly be having more hours with them next year .

Date of experience: June 2018