“Nice location, loved the jacket potato”
Review of The Oasis

The Oasis
Ranked #59 of 454 Restaurants in Lagos
Price range: USD 3 - USD 23
Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: English owned, we are popular with tourists and locals alike. Everyone is welcome including their pets ! Serving breakfast, lunch, evening meals, snacks or just a drink, we have something for everyone. Introducing new themed evening specials - Malaysian Curry, Thai, Pie&Pudd, Moroccan, Fish&Chips. All cooked to order. Don't take our word for it - Summer 2017 was awarded as one of top 7 breakfast & brunch eateries in the Algarve by #theculturetrip.com
Reviewed 13 October 2015

The place itself is nothing special. Basically it's a covered terrace. But it has a nice view and it was busy. When my friend and I had lunch, there were mainly British people and the staff was British too. The menu has some British classics on it. I chose the jacket potato with tuna mayo that was served with coleslaw and salad. My dish was very tasty, I loved the salty skin of the potato and the tuna mayo was very nice as well. I've had many jacket potatoes with tuna mayo in my life, but this was one of the best so far. My friend had a huge white baguette with chicken and two thick slides of bacon. She was not too keen on the bacon, but liked the baguette.

Reviewed 11 October 2015 via mobile

We had lovely breakfasts here and cocktails in the evening. Friendly staff and highly recommended. Great view on the marina.

Reviewed 10 October 2015 via mobile

Visited many times before for breakfast,always excellent, had to dine alone once last year and was well looked after,went along for fish and and chips last night (9th October) with the family well worth trying.....lovely homemade tartar sauce, nice and relaxing night instead of walking into town.

Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Lovely little cafe beside the Marina in Lagos. The 2 waitresses are lovely & friendly and the food was great. Fantastic chips!! Very relaxing atmosphere, good choice of food and although it is very busy you don't feel rushed. There was a bit of a delay bringing out our food & they couldn't apologise enough, even though it wasn't a problem to us.

1  Thank LynnieG66
Reviewed 5 October 2015

Visited a few times while in lagos for 10 days - setting beautiful, menu varied and reasonably priced, food delicious and staff very friendly and helpful.