“The best food ”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My wife and me were at this restaurant and it was excellent dinner we started with octopus salad and the main course was sea bass and sardines it was excellent
The staff was amazing and the atmosphere was excellent also the prices were very reasonable

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Happened across this place as looking for somewhere to stop and watch the football and get out of the rain we all ordered an omelette and one tomato side salad. Portions were huge, particularly the salad and all good. Service also very good.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived today, couldn’t get our first choice restaurant as fully booked, chances across this place and we were in luck, great Cataplana, huge amount of monkfish and prawns, seriously good value, nice bottle of Vinho Verde and convert cost 44€ for two, would definitely come back, incidentally the service was great and very friendly.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food and value for money. We will definitely come back. Friendly staff and delicious fresh food.

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I've visited Davi restaurant on previous visits and I still keep coming back. Great staff great food and a great price. As I am a coeliac I've no hesitation recommending this restaurant. Staff always check everything I eat to make sure I will be OK. Food is top class.

Date of visit: May 2018