“Ice cream heaven”
Review of Verona Gelato

Verona Gelato
Ranked #12 of 19 Dessert in Albufeira
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Amazing flavours of ice cream, visited a few times to try the different flavours. The mint, cherry, red velvet, vanilla, strawberry and orello, just out of this world. Give it a try.

1  Thank Pandabuddie

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Homemade gelato by Italians. Good and unusual flavours. Have us samples before we bought. Rum ice cream was delish. Creama also. Friendly service too.

1  Thank fionabhammond
Reviewed 27 October 2017

I always go here for my gelato when I am near the strip, all the flavours are excellent and the staff are always friendly. This is a no miss when you are there.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Lovely ice- cream, lovely coffee and lovely seating area. Cheap enough For the portion of Ice cream you get!

1  Thank Guide735747
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stopped here for some ice cream after a good lunch and this just topped off our afternoon. We got three scoops - a passion fruit, cookies and cream and coconut (I think). My passion fruit scoop was incredible - I've never ate ice cream this tasty! The cookies and cream scoop wasn't sickly as this flavour can be and my boyfriend really enjoyed his scoop - which I'm sure was coconut. The three scoops were probably too much for us as they were huge but we managed to squeeze them in anyway! The staff were friendly and were great with the kids behind us!