“perfect place to chill and unwind”
other travellers have booked this property
one shared swimming pool of the condominium
second shared swimming pool private terrace with barbecue
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
second shared swimming pool
private terrace with barbecue
private terrace with bbq
living room
living room with eating area
living room
eating area
fully equipped kitchen
master bedroom with private bathroom and balcony
master bedroom
private bathroom of master bedroom
second bedroom with private bathroom and balcony
private bathroom of second bedroom
toilets in ground floor
first swimming pool
beach
beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
boomerang...
liverpool
“perfect place to chill and unwind”
Reviewed 10 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

We have just returned from a lovely holiday in a superb villa in Albufeira. The house itself was impeccably clean and spacious, with all the equipment we would ever need. Played table tennis in the basement when we needed a break from the sun.
The area is in countryside but within 10 to 15 mins walk to the nearest beach.
Although it is a very peaceful area you can be in the old town or the strip very easily, we enjoyed sitting on the patio in the evening until the sun went down with a sangria or a cold beer. We have already decided we will be coming back later in the year, we cannot wait!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: relaxing but within easy reach of restaurants and nightlife
Liked least: errrm nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
13 Jun 2016
Hi,
Many thanks for your kind review. I'm glad to know you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you soon.
Kind regards
jbsbmb
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Very clean,well equipped as per photos but.......”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Very clean and modern but we do have issues about this rental.
Briefly you do need a car.
Only one pool had water in and the other pool was not as clean as it should be.
The original advert stated that there was a Games Room, this was a drawer with cards and one game in !
The property is terraced with the next door empty and a patio full of weeds.
The Portugese family next door but one were very very noisy,loud music,arguments and fighting in the evening.At one point the music was so loud we could not have a conversation on the balcony.
We booked the property because of the Games Room(strangely this has now been removed from the advert) and no need for a car. So not a good experience for us.
Also no WiFi as promised and very reduced Satellite TV

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean property well equipped
Liked least: Noise and the Seagulls nest on the roof!
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
17 Jul 2014
I'm really sorry that this has not been a good experience for this guest. I rent my house for many years. My ad is visible on other websites in France, Spain or Italy like, for exemple, Homelidays or Airbnb. I rent a lot of French people and I never had any complaints.
I did my best to satisfy the guest during their stay. At his request I have prepared a welcome pack and I have offered him. At his request I put a hair dryer to her.
This lady forgot to mention that I did 60 km to connect a circuit breaker when there was an electricity problem. I just put the button up, that was it!
This villa is on the outskirts of the city and is surrounded by greenery and trees and not weeds.
There has never been a WI Fi in the house and there is more than 20 satellite channels.
During the stay of this lady, there were no Portuguese families in nearby villas and none of the occupants of the other villas haven’t complained about the noise.
The motor of one of the two condominium’s pools broke down and we had to empty the pool. The repair was made within 72 hours!
By mistake I actually mentioned in the ad that the villa had a games room. I then rectified and I sent an email to the guest. She responded by saying that it was not a problem.
This villa is not located in the city center, but very close, and in my ad it was never mentioned that a car was not necessary. But, it is perfectly possible to go to the beach in 15 minutes walk or go to the city center in 25 minutes.
A good review must be complete, honest and true. Too bad that this lady has forgotten that.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing