USD 228
PortoBay Falesia(Albufeira)
USD 237
USD 221
  • Pool
Vila Petra Aparthotel(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
USD 193
  • Restaurant
USD 200
USD 442
USD 340
Hotel Balaia Mar(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
USD 142
HotelsClick
Vila Joya(Gale)
USD 1,797
1,142 results
All reviewsnorth poolhollywood barself cateringcd playerfalesia beachold towncourtesy busone bedroom apartmentquiet arealarger poolsun terracegreat holidaynearest beachbars and restaurantsthe hotel offerslocal beachanimation team
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Originally booked to go this hotel and had to change hotels basically same day would not recommend it , not many details were put on website regards to pool openings and no inflatables allowed , my bathroom had algae and damp and when left nobody even tried to keep us there - definitely a no no

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Rodrigo M, Diretor-Geral at Alpinus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Guest,
We thank you so much for your comments and regret not having the opportunity to talk to you during your short stay at our Hotel.
The Alpinus Hotel has two pools facilities, during the months of low occupancy only one of the facilities is open to guests. The 2nd is now open since 1 of April.
We do apologize for any miss information, but we had no prior information regarding the reason for leaving our Hotel, we have immediately informed your travel agency to understand were we could have done better.
All your comments were taken in consideration and actions taken. We hope you can gives the opportunity of a new visit in a near future.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

We arrived late on a Sunday night and had a lovely welcome .
We had a lovely apartment with comfortable beds , a walk in shower , which is what I asked for , plenty of cooking equipment , and everywhere was spotless .
The quality of the bedding was very good .
It was very quiet , especially at night but This must have been the time of year , 17 to 24 September .
There is a courtesy bus from Hotel to Albufeira or Falesia Beach every day , you need to book .
Hotel is in what I would call a Village , a few gift shops and some Restaurants but it's not a night club area , go to the Strip or Albufeira Old Town .
I would go again .

Room Tip: We had a 1 bed apartment overlooking car park , perfectly fine , the 2 bed apartments are at the front above large reception . .
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank saphi1

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.
I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

We arrived back Wednesday 25th October after a 10 days holiday. I love this hotel it's like home from home as our 4th visit.We emailed prior asking if we could have the apartment we always have and we did. We choose to go self catering as works better for us kitchen has all you need.If your interested in eating out there are local restaurants within walking distance also 2 supermarkets. When we arrived check in was smooth and fast and very welcoming again as always.Apartment very clean as is the whole hotel. Lovely to see Carlos who remembered us from prior visits. The hotel offers a few bus service to old and new town and the beach but the beach can be walked to in around 15 mins. The Hotel has new management and improvements are being made as from 31st October will close until March 2018. Only issue we had was the north pool was shut and this is where the sun stays longer than the other pool area so people where putting sun loungers on the grass (Which is not liked) but I don't blame fella holiday makers doing this. I love it here and will be returning in March.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kellie G

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

The fourth star- I still wonder where it came from ..... not from normal standards valuation for Sure
Our visit was not long before the Winter closing. So they closed down the main pool in advance...Pity nobody warned us about it so we would choose another place, especially this one was not cheap at all!!

What made me really lough were some of the staff tipsy every morning
Apartments huge like a flat.

What I did not find funny though was the food the worst in all my life travellings history. Everything is tasting of carbon paper, even vegges, I bet frozen many times. especially discusting fish- hardly any from the near see and with awfull taste. Only bacalu was Ok but No suprise- at the end of the day it is sun dried fish to start with ;-)
Very strange.

I dont recommendt it however its clean- maids doing their job every day Ok.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JarekSzmi

Dear guest,
We took in high consideration all your comments. The management team is now prepared for a new season, and we make all efforts to improve in all mentioned points. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

What a fabulous holiday was had by my family at this great hotel . When we entered the room on our arrival it had the wow factor . Spacious with lots of room . Two balconies and two bathrooms . This became a his and hers bathroom on our trip . We went half board so had the sumptuous breakfasts each morning . I became addicted to a delicious cinnamon type cake . I used to get my daily morning fix . There were lots of other choices . Cold meats , cheeses , bacon , sausages . Unlimited coffee and orange juice is a bonus on hot days . We had a few pool days and our two year old daughter loved playing in the north pools shallow pool .
Having a young child with us we were unable to enjoy the entertainment which started too late for us . We used the hotels courtesy bus for a brilliant beach day and trip to the old town . The staff were so friendly and Maria in the restaurant was a real star . The manager with the moustache is a big character and runs the eating times like clockwork. The cleaning staff were on the ball . We will definitely be returning again . Although not in the centre of Albefeira it is in a quiet area with lots of local shops and restaurants. Family fun in the sun .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank arkleford1
subdirec2r, Gerente de relações com clientes at Alpinus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for your preference and for your kind comments. The new Alpinus Hotel Management is doing everything to continue improving our services and facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you again on your next trip to the Algarve.
Best regards