USD 239
PortoBay Falesia(Albufeira)
USD 237
USD 214
  • Pool
Vila Petra Aparthotel(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
USD 193
Hotel Baltum(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
USD 135
USD 123
  • Restaurant
Hotel Balaia Mar(Albufeira)(Great Value!)
USD 142
Vila Joya(Gale)
USD 1,797
Hotels.com
1,322 results
All reviewsday ticketlarge poolout of seasonyour doorsteptourist trainpoolside barcleaned every dayenglish channelsgreat holidaycleaned dailymicrowavesupermarketpans
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Please do not go to this hotel it is awful our room was awful . Beds on raised concrete slabs worth paying that little bit extra and going somewhere else. Been to Portugal on many occasions, Tropical Sol by far the best for price,location and a friendly environment

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank tassia1234
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We visit the area a lot wanted to try a different hotel! Myself & my 13 year old daughter! We arrived after midnight to an empty reception was left standing for 10 mins and even after shouting out the receptionist said just a moment leaving us standing there a further 5 mins - the rudest lady I have met not friendly I had to ask for my passports back - vague directions and very dismissive!

The rooms are basic (we were in block 5) they actually have security guards roaming the communal areas!! We had the infamous concrete bed bases, nice big balcony but grotty window boxes full of weeds and bird poo - rooms are tatty, we bought food to eat in but cooker and lights in kitchen didn’t work! It was so late we could be bothered to go down to reception to speak to misery guys! We were there for a week and only had our bedding and towels changed twice - I ended up grabbing some out of the cleaners trolley sneakily. When we vacated we were sat in the reception waiting for transfer and heard 3 different couples complain about the cleaning of the rooms or lack if it! I gave the grumpy receptionist the benefit of the doubt and made small talk! All I can say is this lady is the not the person tourists would like as first point of contact!!

The Villanova Resort is located on the strip - out of season it’s ok - we left as the season was picking up thankfully as found the resort full of pissed up rowdy groups! If you want peace and quiet I would give this a miss in high season! The bullying on the strip from bar staff is inappropriate & relentless - for families and intimidating for some. It’s a shame as Albufeira is a great location you won’t be disappointed with the weather and beaches!!

We won’t be staying here again, but we had a fab holiday despite the disappointing hotel

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I read the reviews before I booked this hotel in January on the British Airways sale, I paid £210 for the flights, transfers and accommodation. I thought it would be a great chance to have a week in the sun on a budget.
Flights were ok, transfers efficient.
I arrived at the hotel Saturday evening, the staff were friendly and welcoming, I was booked into Block 1 which is the far side of the pool and has a garden view. 2nd floor, there is a lift so no issues with the bags.
Spacious room twin beds, sofa, dining table, kitchen all in one and separate bathroom with shower. TV with some English speaking channels, BBC 1, ITV, Channel 5, CNN and a few others.
It is true the beds are on concrete bases, but they have deep mattresses on, reasonably comfortable. See photo.
Kitchen has full-size cooker, microwave, fridge, kettle, pots and pans, tea towel, plates etc
Large balcony facing the garden, full of sun from mid-morning until 7 pm, about 3 min walk to the pools, bar and shops.
Room was cleaned/beds made 3 times during the week, which I had not expected with the cost, so that was very good.
It is close to the road and strip, the road could be noisy at times, with the patio door closed and TV on could not hear it did not keep me awake at night which is the main thing for me.
Pools were clean and lots of sunbeds available with plenty of shade when needed, the temperature was between 18-23 degrees so lovely. Lots of grass areas around for children to run and play safely.
About 20 min stroll to the beach, regular land train and buses around, easy access to supermarket, the one by reception was about the same price as the main supermarket and not so far to carry water etc.
I would recommend this hotel/holiday if you want something on a budget, yes the rooms are a bit dated, functional and big, and you get what you pay for.
I left on Saturday after Good Friday, there were a couple of stag and hen groups that arrived on Thursday/Friday, they were the ones to let the British down again, loud and a bit unruly.
I would avoid April to September which is when the stag/hen groups are more prevalent.
Staff were welcoming and knowledgeable.
If you want a 5-star experience, then you need to pay the extra, this is a functional hotel and for the money has good facilities for 3-star.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Jules G
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Just returned from a 3 night stay here. I have to say its just basic accommodation for what you need if you are away either on a stag or hen do. The hotel is located literally a minute from the New Town main strip! There is a nice little takeaway called Roberto’s just outside the reception which does cheap food and a decent pint. Only complaint i would have is that we had no hot water and the towels were never changed once. I had to boil the kettle up a few times and pour it into 2 litre plastic bottles to wash myself. Would i stay here again....probably if its with the lads but if i had a family or wanted a peaceful holiday this isnt the place for you :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 March 2018

Great place to stay if you want a cheap and cheerful break in Albufeira. I was upgraded form a studio which i booked to a villa. It was very spacious, if not a little dates but the main thing it was clean.

There was a living / dining room on the ground floor with a well equipped kitchenette. Upstairs was a bedroom with 2 single beds.

All in all a great place to stay its right on the strip so if you do like a night out in the many bars and restaurants in Albufeira then this is an ideal place to stay! The beach is about a 10 min walk, the old town isn't too far away. We had a car so drove down but its well worth a visit to see the lovely sights.

Stayed: March 2018