2,072 results
All reviews tapas french toast adc hotel glass of wine granola premium room restaurant recommendations cakes dinner reservations recommended restaurants welcome drink underground garage hotel experience small hotel inside the city walls owners and staff breakfast was amazing
Reviewed 28 October 2015

I can't say enough about the wonderful service. The staff warmly greeted us and spent some time with us going over the sights and eats in Evora. They made restaurant reservations for us as well as for an excellent guide for the following day.
The restaurants they suggested were excellent, but nothing quite compared to their breakfast. It was, by far, the best breakfast I have had on my vacations.
The hotel was comfortable, clean, and beautifully decorated. We stayed 2 nights and wish we had stayed a bit longer.

Room Tip: Reserve early, they do fill up.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank away2go
Reviewed 27 October 2015

Upon arriving at Evora after a long drive from Sagres, it was so refreshing to be greeted by the staff at Albergaria do Calvario. After checking in, they spent 30 minutes with us explaining the hotel amenities, activities to do around Evora as well as dining recommendations. The room was great with a comfortable bed, nicely appointed bathroom and air conditioning. The staff at the hotel arranged for us to join an archaeological tour and also made reservations at a local restaurant renowned for it's seasonal set menu.

A hot breakfast was included with our stay, and it was incredible! You could order eggs, pancakes, bacon and they had an incredible selection of fruit

On the last night our air conditioner conked out around 3AM, which was disappointing but not that big a deal. When we checked out, the hotel manager was so sorry about it that he gave us 50% off our second night!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FarmerMatt184
Reviewed 27 October 2015

I would like to say - read the reviews and believe them. This hotel is amazing! We loved everything there, they have the best staff that I have ever seen,The hotel is charming, comfortable, elegant and clean. Every little detail is perfect. Breakfast is delicious. It´s not a luxury hotel but it was a luxury stay. Hope I can stay there again very soon.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank ClaudiaFerraz
Reviewed 26 October 2015

My husband and I were so happy to have stayed 3 nights in ADC. The hotel exceeded any and all expectations - the décor is creative and welcoming, the food is fantastic, the location is easy to find and well-situated for the city, and the staff is extremely responsive and helpful. We loved everything about ADC and look forward to staying here again in the future. We absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to spend time in Evora.

Stayed: October 2015
1  Thank Ann K
Reviewed 26 October 2015

I had had a good expectation before arriving there. But they surpassed it. It is a super service with clean and comfortable facilities. We also enjoyed the breakfast: variety, fresh, organic and healthy food. I got curious to understand how the owners reach high level in managing because they have only one hotel and live abroad (United States).

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends