“Bachelor weekend”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Trichards...
“Bachelor weekend”
Reviewed 5 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Me and 8 buddies went to the ranch for my bachelor party, and we had the most incredible time. The property is spectacular, nowhere I have been to compares to this place. We spent 4 nights, and wish we were there for more time. We fished, kayaked, trecked the amazing woods and saw really cool animals. The house was very cozy, the place was clean, comfortable and very accommodating. The lake was clean and full of fish, and fun to swim in. We used the bonfire each night, barbecued, and hung out. I can't wait to take my soon to be wife there and hopefully one day my family! Epic memories.

drfein48
Dallas, Texas
“Heaven is in reach”
Reviewed 4 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We just got back from spending a weekend at a not so remote, get-away retreat about 1-½ hours from Toronto. Sitting on a 35-acre private lake, in the middle of a 500-acre private forest, is a 4-bedroom house, which the owner rents out on some weeks of the year. It as a perfect place to hike, fish, and swim and to watch the sunrise and set! We were visiting from Dallas, Texas, and were looking for a place to stay for a few days to get a taste of the “True North” and we found it!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
MammaCher...
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful family friendly stay”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We spent an amazing weekend at the ranch. Wow! The cottage is perfect, clean and spacious. Kids had the most amazing time running into the after at the beach and jumping off of the dock. The playground in the back kept the kids busy for hours as well as exploring the forest looking for frogs. We loved this place and will definitely go back again!!

william19...
Toronto, Canada
“Outdoors Paradise”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I was beyond impressed by this property! The views of the sunset over water were breathtaking. We spent the day on the beach, the water was crisp and refreshing. The afternoon was spent walking the vast trails that wind throughout the property. We were provided with fresh eggs from the onsite chicken coop which were the best I have ever had. The host was easy to deal with and accessible 24/7.

Cant wait for my next trip to Bass Lake Ranch!
Thank you for welcoming my family, it was the trip of a lifetime.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing