“Wonderful and delicious!”

Ranked #17 of 69 Restaurants in Curridabat
Price range: USD 10 - USD 30
Cuisines: Peruvian, International
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: The variety, the lusciousness and the distinctive blend of flavors of Peruvian food served in an elegant way has created the perfect fusion.Fresh ingredients combined with the best quality of Peruvian products produces an intense taste and aroma, which is also very healthy. For all these reasons, our culinary art is recognized worldwide.
Reviewed 1 October 2017

Had lunch and the selection was good. The food took about 15 minutes to come out but was worth the wait. Hot and delicious, The servings were more than generous.

I would recommend.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

It was a great dinner at a very relaxed environment. I enjoyed the leche de tigre and the ceviches. Make sure you try the seafood, as it is my favorite peruvian specialty.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

I went for dinner on 06/22/16 and was just overwhelmed. I order Ceviche Frito & a Seafood platter and had great experience. Food was nicely presented and tasted fantastic. Only improvement is time take to serve food as i had to wait fairly a bit for my food.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

every time I am in Costa Rica and have a craving for Peruvian food my destination is Inka Grill, the food is great and the service is very good. The Ceviche is out of this world and the steak is superb...I went there in the middle of April '16 and to my surprise the menu had changed completely...we tried a couple of dishes from the new menu and we were very satisfied....great place recommended 100%

Reviewed 3 May 2016

We had a special birthday/anniversary celebration here. We loved the Chicha Morada drink. Food was great.