“Great birthday celebration ”

Saul Bistro Pinares
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Curridabat
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I went to eat with my friends as a birthday celebration, and the place is just beautiful, the food is really good, I ordered a tuna tartar and it was one of the best ones I've had. There's also this dessert called "Gracias a Dios" which was pretty sweet but tasty, overall we had a great time. The environment is cozy, in some way.
I'll be going back.
The food in the pictures look messy cause I'd already eaten.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place! Surrounded by nature, service is a little slow but food is good, you can take healthy options which are delicius

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We went there for a delightful al fresco breakfast. The seating outside was great. Good service, but the menu was all Spanish. Our friends and the waiter could help us with the translation. A bit pricey.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Saul Bistro is an excelente place to visit whether to have coffee or a very good meal. They even have a couple of private dining rooms if you desire more privacy for your business or family group. During one of my visits they made a demonstration on how they make delicious Cappuccino.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

When you walk in, you are greeted with warmth and welcome. For me, that is important. I am from India and we love food and it is always a great feast. We always welcome everyone, and coming here, experiencing a different culture and different cuisine, it was important that I felt welcomed. The food was also not shabby. Im enjying my time in Costa Rica and one of the reasons why is because of the variety in food. I love the food.