“Good!”

Saul Bistro Pinares
Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Curridabat
Price range: USD 10 - USD 40
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Nice place! Surrounded by nature, service is a little slow but food is good, you can take healthy options which are delicius

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We went there for a delightful al fresco breakfast. The seating outside was great. Good service, but the menu was all Spanish. Our friends and the waiter could help us with the translation. A bit pricey.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Saul Bistro is an excelente place to visit whether to have coffee or a very good meal. They even have a couple of private dining rooms if you desire more privacy for your business or family group. During one of my visits they made a demonstration on how they make delicious Cappuccino.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

When you walk in, you are greeted with warmth and welcome. For me, that is important. I am from India and we love food and it is always a great feast. We always welcome everyone, and coming here, experiencing a different culture and different cuisine, it was important that I felt welcomed. The food was also not shabby. Im enjying my time in Costa Rica and one of the reasons why is because of the variety in food. I love the food.

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

The place was very pretty and the service was amazing. The food and the beverages were delicious. Great place!