“Central Perk like interior”
Review of Mimi's

Mimi's
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Ieper (Ypres)
Description: Try our original specialty coffees or some top notch Chinese tea, you can stay as long as you want.
Reviewed 17 September 2018

Great coffee or thee in a Central Perk like interior. The outside is a nice place to sit, but the inside is where you want to be. Cosy seating in warm colors.

1  Thank Tjorven D

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a late breakfast of freshly made delicious pancakes. The toppings came separately so we could construct your own master pieces!!
Coffee was well explained and presented in cute china cups and saucers. Well worth a visit when in Ypres. The host was very friendly and provided lots of restaurant recommendations... how nice! We'll be back to sample the hot chocolate and homemade ice creams

1  Thank EllieBeag
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

The manger/owner greeted us and couldn't have been more helpful if he tried. Fantastic customer service when explaining the menu to us.

The drinks an cake came very promptly and wow we was not disappointed full of flavour and quality.

Will definitely call back in when we are in Ypres again.

1  Thank cheshirejohn81
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

My family came in for Breakfast and what a breakfast it was. Make sure you go hungry! We came back for tea & coffee, another day, and the tea selection is fabulous. The owner is a lovely man who couldn't have been more friendly and welcoming.

1  Thank Phil W
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Early this year I was diagnosed with an autoimmune condition which has meant adopting dietary changes, namely that I can no longer eat gluten or dairy... I have found eating out can sometimes be challenging. So when it comes to travelling and trips I have found it almost essential to take a stock of foods with me and stay in self catering.

Just last week I was in Ypres for a few days on my way back from a trip in France and in addition my my dietary requirements I was also travelling with my little dog Bella... so I felt that eating out was probably out of the question entirely.

Then we stumbled upon Mimi's... the manager met us at the door and immediately let us know that Bella was very welcome, in fact he brought her a bowl of water and dog biscuit before we had even decided to eat there. I explained that there was probably nothing on the menu for me beyond maybe a smoothie and he explained that they could make pancakes that were both gluten and dairy free!!! Amazing.

So if you have dog and you feel they are part of your family and enjoy eating out with them in tow then you would get a warm welcome here... and if you happen to be gluten free or dairy free then you are also in the right place. Oh and the smoothies are really delicious too :-)

2  Thank Julsabernet