See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 January 2016 via mobile

We stayed between Christmas and new year, myself, wife and two young sons, the hotel was exactly what we looking for, good location, good fresh breakfast , comfy beds and friendly service, only complaint being the squeaky floors above, but for a quad room for 3 nights at £170 a bargain

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2015

This hotel is by far one of the worst I have ever stayed in and I have travelled to many third world countries with better accommodation. Try and get a room with three numbers instead of two and you can be assured of a room that does not throw you out of the window if you bend down.
The sockets were hanging of the wall, the TV did not work, the shower flooded the bathroom, the window did not open to the fire escape.
The breakfast was poor and the bar was pokey and dingy. The staff were friendly but the hotel was very poor

Date of stay: November 2015
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 November 2015

I have been to many hotels and this hotel is the worst I have visited.Entering through a dark smelly bar to go upstairs to reception you have a lift which holds two people which constantly cuts out and you have to wait and restart it.I was allocated room 11 Arno .TV was missing and cables hanging out a ragged hole in the wall. The carpet was sticky and heavy stained in many areas .I was changed to another room(Sean Connery) which was better, only had a cracked sink and filthy toilet brush. Breakfast was basic with sparse replenishment of items.The fire hazard mentioned in a previous post is still there with extinguishers blocked at masses of toilet rolls etc stored in fire exits!If you are given a two digit room ,refuse and ask for a three digit room which are superior.I will not be back.

Date of stay: November 2015
Reviewed 26 October 2015

This hotel has smoking rooms also on street parking .

The staff at the hotel are fantastic but it ended there, the hotel is in the middle of the city the rooms are very small and really needed to be updated we were on the 7th floor and as we came out of the lift the fire door was blocked by a cage that held bed sheets and towels we stayed half board the Friday was fish for dinner I done like fish when I informed the staff they changed the meal on the Saturday night we had steak the meals were not bad but not enough as for the breakfast some cooked meats cheese and bread I was very disappointed that they did not have an English breakfast Would we stay at this hotel again MAYBE

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for a couple of nights and became very ill with major stomach cramps and vomiting which is very unusual for me. Not very inviting from the outside since you have to enter via a dark bar . Beware because the receptionists are mostly barmen and dont care about the hotel. They saw me waiting for my key and didnt care so after 10 minutes I had to go get them . Very rude they just ignore you. They were annoyed and told me to just take the key myself. ANYBODY ça enter your room since reception is unmanned so Beware. ...cleaners come knocking and wont let up at 10 am even when checkout is 11am.

Date of stay: June 2015