“Lovely restaurant and delicious food”
Review of La Bruschetta

La Bruschetta
Ranked #185 of 779 Restaurants in Bruges
Price range: USD 11 - USD 34
Reviewed 3 April 2018

We had a lovely evening here at La Bruschetta. The food was delicious and the service was very good. If I go back to Bruges, this will be the restaurant I return to. The fresh [pasta was delicious.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great little find, cheaper then other places we saw around, nice decor, great service and food.
Would recommend

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my sister wanted to try la gondola which neighbours this place unfortunately after the manager being ever so rude we decided to try this place.
Excellent. Greeted immediately. Food brilliant. Go hear rather than la gondola

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We first discovered this little gem in March 2017, it was very nice then but even better this time round. The layout has slightly changed & the decor has totally changed for the better. The was have coverings of things like the Tower of Pisa, The Coliseum which is great. The staff attentive without being too much in your face. The food was excellent & just enough without you feeling you have over eaten. The staff where very friendly. The location was great also as it was about no more than 200 meters from our hotel. This restaurant will be my first port of call when I visit Bruges again.

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

What a lovely find this place is! Beautifully decorated Italian restaurant with a range of options on the menu. My wife had a pizza while I went for the lasagne. Absolutely delicious and large portions. The only slight problem was the lack of staff! One poor waiter was trying to cater for the entire restaurant which lead to quite a wait for drinks etc. However, still a lovely meal and would definitely recommend it.