“Amazing ”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, high level service, great selection of wines, delicious meals. Everything was amazing. Highly recommended for fish lovers.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 26 September 2018

We ate at several restaurants during a recent visit to Brugge but this was easily the best - so much so that we went back to explore a little more of the menu. On both occasions the food was excellent and the service was efficient and friendly. I'd certainly recommend the food here; try the sole with lobster bisque, prawns and langoustine - a real treat.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank WorldTravelerMinus
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Huidenvettersplein is a nice little square in the centre of Brugge where you can find half a dozen or so informal restaurants. We picked Den Gouden Karpel just on appearance. We did the tourist thing and had the muscles and chips I should imagine that all the restaurants in Brugge have this dish licked but i found my muscles in garlic & cream spot on.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Was looking round for a seafood restaurant to have my birthday meal in and came across this so with I think about 6 different restaurants in decided on this one as if served Dover sole which I really fancied, seated inside as it was a bit cold to sit outside. Ordered the Shrimp croquettes as a starter which was delicious full of shrimp seasoned nicely and the outside was crispy, my wife had the special of the day a scallop carprisco which looked stunning not to my taste but my wife loved it, she had mussels for the main it was a huge pot which she really enjoyed couldn’t eat her chips as was so full. I had the Dover sole which was stunning 3 small fillets wrapped around a pile of mushrooms sitting ina creamy lobster sauce with clams, mussels, prawns and langoustines absolutely stunning really enjoyed this, by the time we had finished we was both to full for a desert, this is not the cheapest meal you will have in Bruges but it was so good and would defiantly go back there again, had a bottle of Cremont to go with the food which was also very nice, it’s a popular place so would recommend getting a reservation

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

My husband and I made a reservation after walking past this restaurant for dinner. Arrived and the lady who took our reservation immediately recognised us we were seated. Wine list was good and reasonable. We ordered the bouillabaisse fish stew and it was delicious! The shellfish was great and there was plenty! Delicious! Service was also very good and our waitress was really nice and welcoming. Would recommend this restaurant when in Brugge and u like seafood! Definitely worth a visit!

Date of visit: August 2018