Calis Bed & Breakfast
USD 233*
USD 205*
USD 76*
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmediterranean roompain au chocolatlocation is fantasticevery morningshort walkyogurthamlong weekendbreakfast was deliciousstayed here for nightslaurencecheesefurnishingshairdryercanal
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Nice location close to the canal and a short walk to all the local points of interest. Laurence and Daniel are excellent hosts. The food in the restaurant was outstanding. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Well what can I say - I do not have anymore positives to give that others haven’t already. The owners are incredible - the warmest, loveliest people you could ever meet and go above and beyond (even to arrange surprises in advance for my husbands 40th birthday) food is outstanding and the African room was brilliant. This was our first of hopefully many visits to Calis!!

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2017

The room was beautiful and location is amazing, it is just a 5 minute walk to the main square of Bruges.
But most of all the owners, Laurence and Daniel, made us feel welcome and at home. They helped with any question or problem we had.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Visited with my son. The room was lovely and the place is in an excellent location.
The lady who was looking after the property was very nice to us and made us feel very at home. The breakfast was great and she wrapped up two pain au chocolat for our journey! Definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is very good, we were very well attended by Marianne, who was very attentions with us, The breakfast is simple and fabulous, the only bad thing in my point of view is that there wasn't lift, especially because I was with a big and heavy bag. Anyway I really recommend this hotel !!!
Thanks Marianne.