All reviews duplex apartment nice church no lift lovely family run third floor breakfast room beautiful old building minute walk city centre clean hotel bread quiet street pastries double bed reception area short stay main attractions
Reviewed 2 May 2017

We visited the hotel for 4 nights in April and enjoyed our stay. The room was cosy and clean. The location is good (next to a nice church) and at a walking distance from the main square. There is no lift, but that wasn't a problem for us.
The hotel has a charming breakfast room with a nice (classical) selection of morning dishes.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

We visited the hotel Asiris for 2 nights in February and really enjoyed our stay. It's about a 10 minute walk from the main square and you will pass lots of nice shops and restaurants on the walk there. Our room was very clean and a good size, and the owners were very helpful and friendly. I'd definitely recommend the hotel Asiris.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were in this charming hotel for 3 days because our daughter lives in Brugge
We had a beautiful two stages room in the gardener house
Very well designed clean and with a lot of comforts
The receptionist was gentle and fair with us even if we come after the opening hours and she gave us all the informations to have a pleasant stay in Brugge
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 January 2017

An ideal place to stay for a weekend trip to Bruges. We stayed for two nights in a double room on the top floor with en-suite. It is small and basic, but had all the essentials needed (towels and hair dryer provided). The room is modern and clean. There were additional USB sockets which were convenient for charging phones, and free wifi in the hotel. It is in a quite area of Bruges, a short walk from the main square. The staff were very friendly and helpful, and on arrival gave detailed recommendations of where to visit in the area. Bruges itself is a lovely place full of character. A great value for money!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Bruges is a wonderful old european city with plenty of character and history. You won't be bored for something to do. The hotel was a short stroll to the main centre, and easy enough to find, once you've figured out how. On check in I was pleasantly greeted, with information on possible things to do in Bruges. The hotel was decorated nicely for Christmas. My en-suite single room was at the highest floor of the hotel. As this is a somewhat quaint building, there are only stairs leading up. This was no problem for me, but for an elderly person or someone with mobility issues this hotel will not suffice. My room was clean, with a lovely view in the distance, overlooking the Belfry, and other parts of Bruges. It was also warm, with towels and shower gel, a television, and a strong wifi connection. If you decide on spending a night out on the town, and plan on returning back to the hotel in the wee hours, your bedroom key will be required to allow you access back into the building. A continental breakfast was provided each morning, which I was very satisfied with. The pastries are gorgeous! The hotel has most modern facilities, but is very old style in character. If you are a fan of a more modern decor, this will not suit. For a solo traveller, and the price I paid, it was well worth it. I will definately return for a different perspective on Bruges in the summer.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo