All reviews duplex apartment nice church no lift lovely family run third floor breakfast room beautiful old building minute walk city centre clean hotel bread quiet street pastries double bed reception area short stay main attractions
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Owner was friendly and welcoming and spoke good English. We had booked parking but there is on street with a permit supplied free outside. Charged parking is a garage off street. Room on third floor, be aware no lift and steep stairs. No kettle or tea and coffee take your own. Breakfast was extra but town is 10 mins away so more choice if you require. Not a bad view over rooftops. Room was clean OK for the price for such a central location. Easy to find on foot less easy by car without sat nav due to one way streets.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrB1961
Reviewed 29 May 2013

This hotel offers everything you need for a short stay in bruges! The owners are friendly and helpful. The room was practical. Parking is available for 10 euros a day. Breakfast was plentiful! If I was being picky then the only downside was how warm the room was! However a fan was provided!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 April 2013

Family run hotel with lovely atmosphere - really felt well looked after during our stay. Hotel is located just 10 mins (leisurely) walk north from the main square so well placed for site-seeing. Breakfast was continental style buffet with little changes made daily so that it offered variation to just pastries/bread - a great set up for a days walking around the city. We stayed in their 'twin room' but as a double overlooking the church, which was spacious and airy due to the large windows. We also used their off street parking at €10 per day - it's a couple of blocks away but we hadn't planned to use the car during our stay so it suited us. Highly recommended for a weekend getaway, as offers everything you need at good value in a friendly setting.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2013

I hadn't booked this hotel directly but was moved here as the 4 star hotel I had booked 6 weeks earlier was overbooked! I was very unhappy with this situation but in the end I was very pleased with hotel Asiris.
I stayed in the single room on the 3rd floor (no lift). The room was small but clean and even though the shower wasn't great the view from the roof window was super. The breakfast room was really impressive and the owners really made it homely and had great touches for Easter, with chocolates and Easter eggs for all. The owners were very friendly and welcoming.

Room Tip: Great view from the single room on 3rd floor.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank PlanetWaves20
Reviewed 25 March 2013

My partner and I have just spent a long weekend in Room 5, It was very clean and warm. the couple who run the hotel are friendly and helpful when asked, but you are a little afraid to ask !

The addition of tea making facilities in the room would give a huge boost for very little outlay. The bedrooms are plain, but the dining room and reception are over ornamental and dusty. This lady is like me, she loves her nick knacks...

I would love Alex Polizzi to visit here. Is is not so much a hotel, but a good B & B which could be so much better. Nevertheless , the lady owner gave me a warm smile as I left and it was a good stay.Just a little more effort and it would be briliant.

Room Tip: Be prepared for steep stairs.
Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple