“Good pizza for a reasonable prize”
Review of L'aquila

L'aquila
Ranked #322 of 779 Restaurants in Bruges
Cuisines: Italian
Description: very good pizzeria on the outskirts of Bruges
Description: very good pizzeria on the outskirts of Bruges
Reviewed 8 October 2017

In this restaurant you have the option to order a large or a small pizza. A small one was large enough for us. We were quickly served and the pizza was good. Friendly and relaxed staff. Reasonable prizes. They have a separate section with vegetarian pizzas.

Reviewed 24 January 2017

I visited this restaurant last holiday with my sister and her boyfriend. We wanted to eat some pizza and my father recommended this place.

Pizzeria Aquila is a cosy family restaurant with an extensive menu and an excellent price-quality ratio. If you are lucky and the sun is shining, you can enjoy your food on the spacious terrace. The restaurant is decorated according to an Italian style and most of the waiters talk with an Italian accent.

We did not order an appetizer, so I cannot give any comment on that. As main course, all of us ordered a pizza. My sister and her boyfriend both ordered a pizza Margherita. You cannot do much wrong with this pizza and so they did not. I must say that it looked inviting and I think they enjoyed it. I ordered a pizza Sicilia, a lovely pizza with salami and mushrooms and it was delightful. For dessert we wanted to order crème brûlée, but unfortunately this was not on the menu. So we decided to order three chocolate mousses. This was not wat I wanted it to be, but because the pizza was tasty I can accept it.

So, if you want to enjoy a scrumptious pizza and have a pleasant evening, then Pizzeria Aquila is the place to be.

Reviewed 16 May 2016

30 € for 2 take away pizzas (vegetables and 4 seasons)... The worst one in my whole life ! No taste, vegetables not cooked AT ALL, I have the impression we weren't welcomed there...

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We were once there, but this is a very friendly local pizzeria with delicius pizzas and salads with good housewines and reasonable prices.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

L'aguila was the place open during our vacation (we went over semana santa). We had pizza at a great price in a nice neighborhood.