After a small business trip, I arrived in Brugge. Very welcoming! Really, the man behind the desk, I believe Filip, gave me in a calm way all the necessary information about Bruges. The last couple of days I went from town to town. The 2 last hotels were Novotel and frankly ... I appreciate the extra attention they give to the customer.
Since I had a long day, I didn't really feel hungry, however, the very warm smiling 'Coco' talked me into the delicious Club Sandwish.
I had a quiet night, good sleep in a clean room.
Now I head back to Ostend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Brugge Centrum is a 3 star hotel in the historic centre of Bruges, a unique European city known as the Venice of the North. It features 126 comfortable and functional rooms, a bar and restaurant, plus 8 rooms for meetings and conferences and1 large multifunctional room. The hotel is equally suited to business trips and holidays in Bruges with your partner or family, boasting a garden, terrace and outdoor heated pool in summer. Public pay parking available under the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, ACCOR and Odigeo so you can book your Novotel Brugge Centrum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Brugge Centrum Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Bruges
- Novotel Hotel Brugge Centrum
- Novotel Bruges
- Bruges Novotel