Book In Advance

from USD 52.90
from USD 194.50
from USD 79.40
15,735 results
All reviews beautiful city cobbled streets every corner small city christmas market waffles walk around the main square day trip on foot horse and carriage boat tour ice rink canal trip bell tower fries architecture
Reviewed 12 November 2018

It doesn't matter where you walk here because you are surrounded by wonderful architecture,beautiful squares and quirky alleys.Walk each day and you find more to look at and you will keep returning.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2018

My daughter and I just decided to pop here for the weekend, WOW is an understatement. Brugge is beautiful. We went on a walking tour, the guide was informative about the architecture, there are so many incredible buildings and for me not a historian, I was truly enthralled about the different details. There is a church that is only the second in the world to be built of all brick so tall. I will now want to look up more when I get home. I am sorry it was not longer, but I will be back.

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

Really beautiful, I wasn’t expecting to be wowed but I was blown away.
There are lots of restaurants, shops, dessert places....the waffles are soo good!

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

The architecture in the city center is incredible. Completely different architecture from France, more conservative but just as beautiful. This is a great town to visit for a few days, plenty of great restaurants, brew pubs, and shopping. Think horse drawn carriages, hot chocolate and Belgium beer!

Reviewed 11 November 2018 via mobile

I spent a week in the amazing city of Brugges. The city itself is a hub of activity.

The amazing food waterways, cathedrals, architecture and people just make this city a must to see.

When you walk through the cobble stone streets you can immediately get a sense of the history and the pride of Brugges and Belgium.

The chocolate shops are everywhere so be sure to make a trip to the shops.

I took the boat ride and our guide was so informative and spoke in 3 Languages, English, Dutch and French. I learnt a lot of the history of the city of Brugges.

The restaurants offering different food and flavours from all over the world makes this city even more exciting.

Make sure to leave enough time to take in the sights.