“Not bad”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Kitchen open from 12:00 till 23:00
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Was recommended this place by a local. We had fish soup and cheese croquets. Tasted quite good.
Service however was a little slow as they appeared to be understaffed.
Would recommend, especially due to the limited choice of restaurants in Bruges (apart from those clustered around the tourist centre).9

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I was recommended this restaurant by a local, and it was a lovely little place to take a load off grab a drink and munch on their delicious spaghetti-noms with baked cheese top. Sometimes it is good to go somewhere local to get a flavour of local life, and this is a place to do that.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We shared the smoked fish platter - which was lovely - really fresh whitebait, smoked mackerel, smoked salmon and cod - excellent value for money and AMAZING beer. The people were really friendly and welcoming.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This wonderful pub was round the corner from our hotel and seemed to be a favourite with locals. We were only in Brugge for one night and thankfully we ate here! A family of four, with two girls under 13, we felt very welcome and were given priority for a table. After a short wait at the bar, we ordered two small oven baked spaghetti bolognaises, a child’s spaghetti and I had the chilli con carne. We all enjoyed our food and I enjoyed the local beer! Will definitely visit again next time I’m in Brugge.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

I felt more then welcome in this magical bar with cruizin' music,sparkling atmosphere and one of the best food for money in Bruges. The spaghetti is too spicy for me, because i burned my tongue when i was a kid, and now i never eat peper. But you have to try the salad with schrimp and salmon!!!