See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 September 2018

I only had a short time to visit Ghent and I wanted to spend time with my BF somewhere that was cozy and comfortable....The Hamptons Boutique B&B did not disappoint! It’s located in a bustling area and very convenient as it’s just a 5 minute walk from the train station...The breakfast was amazing - they made the most delicious vegan, gluten-free pancakes - flawless! The vibe feels like an upscale NYC ‘bougie’ hot spot with a European flair...Don’t miss it...even if you just stop by for one of their craft cocktails - it’s worth the visit.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

It starts with a small nondescript label by the front door. Unless you knew where to look, this B&B is hidden from the street... but that's part of its magic. Step off the busy-ness of the street and you enter a peaceful and immaculately presented interior. With classy design and comfy furnishings, the room had a high ceiling, huge comfy bed, nice bathroom soaps & moisturisers, and all the mod cons (aircon, in-room safe, coffee machine, fridge etc). Brilliantly located, it is an easy walk from Gent St Pieters train station and the stop for the No 1 tram into the town centre is almost right outside. Our room overlooked a pretty garden, which we were free to use, and so we availed ourselves of this lovely space on a fine evening as the sun went down - just sat and had a drink while the nearby bell chimed the hour. Definitely have breakfast here too... It is worth the added expense as the selection of cereals, fruit, breads, cheeses etc. is wide and hot food (eggs, bacon) is prepared on order. The dining room is elegantly set out and it's a nice way to start the day. Jana, the young lady who managed the place during our stay, was absolutely wonderful and provided exceptional professional service. She is taking up a new career opportunity shortly I believe and her loss will be felt greatly by the establishment but we wish her well. Thank you again for an amazing stay in Ghent.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Beautiful, quiet rooms and a delicious breakfast. The walk into the city is only 15 minutes. There are restaurants very close if you don’t feel like the extra stroll. Our hosts were very helpful and even took care of our parking when we went into the city.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 April 2018

The room and especially the bathroom was super roomy and comfortable. The breakfast was just fabulous. And the owner went way out of their way to help me find the hotel and accommodate my bicycle (and gear). I told my wife we really have to come to Ghent for a getaway now that I've found such a great place to stay!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The Hamptons boutique B&B hotel is housed in a beautiful old building recently refurbished to the very high standard. The rooms were well equipped and decorated stylishly. Wide selection of food available for breakfast and the staff were very discreet but attentive. A massive thanks to Karl, who ferried us around and helped us navigate Belgium bureaucracy, service well above and beyond!

Date of stay: March 2018