See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2016 via mobile

Nice apartment spacious woth old features, kitchen almost a view on grand place (nr 3) sadly shower was broken off with only cold water, owner seemed completely uninterested, said he has 35 other apartments then said thank you and goodbye? I think not for my next trip.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 August 2016

I booked the apartments, 2 bed, 1 bath for myself and 2 friends, we stayed Friday to Monday and thought the place was fantastic, very clean, very spacious and location, location, location! The apartment was top class from a living space, we had excellent wifi, Netflix (with my log in) kitted out kitchen, 1 drawback the fridge was turned off, and also the freezer, which we would of been very displeased if staying longer, but didn't mention it. Coffee, but not tea provided, coffee was Nespresso, my fave. Staff were great, we even got a late check out for an extra 50 euro, well worth it as we had a late flight. I would recommend it for a short stay, and long with a working fridge!

Room tip: This is an apartment looking onto a quadrangle, a tall view of the chapel tower, but not much else
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank GdW111
Reviewed 18 January 2016

The location is ideal, a few steps from Grand Place. You can discover the center of Brussels on foot! If you have a car, you must find a parking.
The apartment is very spacious and beds really comfortable, with all the amenities.
The decor is very tastefull, we really liked it!
We will definitely come back!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 November 2015

The apartment was very nice, with all the amenities. Great location, fast WIFI, really comfy decor, bed, living room and cable TV. The two issues i had was not being able to access the heating system and it was pretty cold, and the collection of the keys, this was a bit of a distance from the actual apartment and if its your first time in Brussels, then be prepared to get lost. Also, the apartment is in an area not accessible by cars so you'll need to be smart about how to get your luggage there esp if you pack heavy like me. All in all, a good stay, id definitely go back.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 October 2015

Welll located within walking distance from the Grande Place. The bedroom of the 2nd floor appartment is located at the backside of the building, no noise issues whatsoever. Comfortable living area with adequate kitchen. Great place to stay if you want to discover Brussels center by foot.

Room tip: 2nd Floor appartment has bedroom on the backside of the building, no street noise could be heard.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple