“Radisson Blu Restaurant”
Review of Sea Grill

Sea Grill
Reserve with
Sea Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 4,175 Restaurants in Brussels
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

This restaurant was booked for us in advance and we were unaware that it was in a Radisson Hotel. The room is dark and elegant. There was a lot of construction going on above this restaurant as we were having our lunch. I tried not to imagine myself at the dentist. This was corrected in about a half hour.
The food and the service are a bit too precious for lunchtime service for my taste.
They are very innovative with their presentations and some of the dishes were excellent.
The pace of the meal left me exhausted as there are many extra courses served during the meal.
Perhaps this type of meal would be best saved for the evening when you could relax into it.
We would try this again in the evening and without the construction noise.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

You will receive all the service you expect from a very fancy restaurant. Despite the name of the place, not offering smoky grilled. This is a place you enjoy conversation and wine with your company while amazed by timely placed delicious dishes.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Another amazing visit to Sea Grill. The staff attentive as always and the food out of this world. So flavourful and creative.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 July 2018

Great place at luxury Radisson hotel, the Seagrill ist the place to try a differents way of seafood preparations. Very deliciouse dishes. Nice service and good staff

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank joseph c
Reviewed 26 July 2018

I was told this is the best fish restaurant in Brussels. Perhaps my expectation was so high. I was slightly disappointed and it was neither worth the money not spending my precious time. Dishes were what you would expect from two-star restaurant. The staff was annoying, talking with each other loudly and not providing appropriate level of service. I asked to get menu signed by chef. I was told he was not in and was promised the menu would be sent to me. Guess, since June – it never arrived.

Date of visit: June 2018