“A top restaurant.”

Price range: USD 130 - USD 293
Cuisines: European
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: 2 Michelin star restaurant** run by Chef Lionel Rigolet, his wife Laurence and their incredible team.
Reviewed 13 September 2018

I'v had the pleasure to dinner here and it was fantastic.Two Michelin stars are not enough to describe the place and the food.Simply stunning.

CommechezSoiBrussels, Propriétaire at Comme chez Soi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Thank you so much for this review! Such a pleasure to read that you had a great time in our Maison.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Regards,

The Comme chez Soi

Reviewed 7 September 2018

We had lunch at this wonderful restaurant. The food served here was of the highest quality. Everything was seasoned and cooked to perfection to give wonderful array of tastes and flavours. The drinks and wines accompanying our meals were of a very good quality. Highly recommended!

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to read you had a great time in our Maison.

We hoper to welcome you back soon.

Regards,

The Comme chez Soi

Reviewed 7 September 2018

I recently ate here with a large group of colleagues.

1. The service was good (though dishes could have been better explained - I understand that this might have been difficult given the size of our party (20)).
2. It was also fun to eat in the kitchen. They were totally fine with our taking a few photos of the activity.
3. The food was also generally tasty, but I would have preferred more variety in the menu - almost all of our 6 courses involved fish in some form. I like fish, but this was just too much. I would have preferred something with egg, a soup, or maybe a vegetarian dish to break it up a bit. Also some pieces of fish were much better than others (fuller, whiter). I suppose this can't be entirely avoided, but should probably be harmonized a bit more.
4. I don't eat meat, of which I informed the restaurant, but I was served quail with my amuse bouche. Luckily a colleague swapped. Not a big deal, but I wouldn't have liked to have bitten into a piece of meat.
5. My favorite was the chocolate dessert and I liked the small "delicacies" served after the meal. A few of us had mint tea and I thought bringing a pot or at least a larger serving would have been appropriate. My cup was quite small and not filled much past the halfway mark.
6. I am not a connoisseur of wines but I am told that they have a great wine cellar. I tried the champagne served before the meal and the wines that accompanied the courses and liked them but unfortunately cannot say too much more.
7. Of course the food was very pretty and the portions were just right in size.
Overall good, but I would look for more variety in the menu before revisiting.

Dear Madam,

First of all, thank you for giving us a feedback of your experience at the Comme chez Soi. We are happy to read you had a great time but we wish it could have been 100% perfect. We will, of course, take your remarks into consideration and we feel sorry about the appetizer having meat... Concerning the "pieces of fish", when we have a group of 20 persons, we try to not waste any part of our product because we insist on their quality. Of course, if those pieces weren't good or looking good, we would never have served them.

We therefore hope we will have to opportunity to welcome you an other time to show you our variety, while not being in a group with a pre-selected menu.

Best Regards,

The Comme chez Soi's team

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

This was my birthday meal in Brussels, and it was one of the most fantastic Michelin Star experiences I have had. The staff were knowledgeable and attentive, and the food was simple and fantastic, the flavours spoke for themselves. If I return to Brussels I would dine here again. 10/10.

CommechezSoiBrussels, Propriétaire at Comme chez Soi, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you so much for, first of all, choosing the Comme chez Soi for your birthday, and secondly for your pleasant feedback. It was a real pleasure to welcome you in our Maison.

We therefore hope to welcome you during your next trip in Brussels,

The Comme chez Soi's Team

Reviewed 27 July 2018

We dined here in April 2018 for my father's birthday. It was absolutely wonderful! From the moment we arrived to the time we departed, we were well looked after in a very comfortable atmosphere.

Service was very attentive but not overbearing. It was the hottest April in Brussels in quite a while so most places' HVAC was not calibrated to this abnormally hot weather, so it was a bit warm in the dining room for my taste (we are from Colorado and like it on the cool side). The wait staff were welcoming,cordial, and attentive.

Our table decided on the tasting menu. It was FABULOUS! We are American, thus used to HUGE portions in the US. When we ordered the tasting menu, I was thinking that it was going to be tiny food, perfectly presented. The presentation was spot on beautiful! Portions were just right and more food arrived than I truly expected.

Flavors were clean and bright. Very delicious.

When I made the reservation, I mentioned that this was a birthday and they presented the birthday guest a small token as well as made a commemorative photograph for us. Truly world-class service.

I am so happy to have had the opportunity to dine in this fine restaurant. It is definitely worth the splurge to experience fine service and cuisine.

What a pleasure to read your feedback!

Thank you for choosing our Maison to celebrate your dad's birthday; we are so happy to read you had a great time, ate well, liked the service and appreciated the birthday attention...

It's always a pleasure to welcome our American friends at the Comme chez Soi!

We hope you had a save way back home and that we'll have the opportunity to welcome you an other time.

The Comme chez Soi's team