1,532 results
All reviewscity centrenice hotelshopping areatram stopjunior suitesingle roompublic transportthe grand placebed was very comfortableshort staymin walkyogurtlouiseminibarcharleroiconsbrussel
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I will highlight main details, which were quite important for me.
1) The hotel location is its big advantage and disadvantage at the same time. It’s situated in the center quite close to the tourists attractions and shopping area. But my room was always full of noise from the street: trams, cars, emergencies and loud voices. Moreover there were always some homeless people not far from the entrance of the hotel.
2) The double room was quite small even for one person. There was smoking smell and I couldn’t feel comfortable there.
3) The stuff was very nice and worked perfect in all situations I contacted them
So if you plan to stay for couple of days it can work for you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Olivier B, General Manager at NH Brussels Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay at NH Brussels Louise.

We are pleased you enjoyed the location of the hotel. Naturally, we are disappointed that other elements were short of what you clearly expected, on this occasion we have failed to live up to your expectations, please accept my apologies for this. I am glad to hear that you liked our staff, your review will be passed to the corresponding departments.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

This hotel has a nice location, only 5 minutes away from Louise metro station. The room was rather small, probably uncomfortable for those accustomed to larger spaces. Ok for one or two nights stay tops, but not for more.
(+) great breakfast, a lot to choose from and great quality
(+) friendly staff
(+) clean
(-) very noisy; the hotel is right near the tram way and every time one passes by, the windows tremble
(-) small room; uncomfortable bed

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Olivier B, General Manager at NH Brussels Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear Guest,

We are pleased you enjoyed the breakfast and the location of the hotel. Naturally, we are disappointed that other elements were short of what you clearly expected, on this occasion we have failed to live up to your expectations, please accept my apologies for this. I am glad to hear that you liked our staff, your review will be passed to the corresponding departments.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Except for the price this hotel is not a four star hotel. It is more like a three star hotel.
The Wifi is slow both in the rooms and in the lobby area. The chairs and sofas in the lobby area are very uncomfotable. The room are small, especially the bathroom. And what is always irritating in Brussels is that they do not include city tax in the price you pay when you book on-line.

The best part of this hotel is the breakast which was quite good.

The hotel is not far from the closest metro station (Hôtel des Monnaies/Munthof stasjon, 5 minutes). There are also some shopping and eating opportunities nearby. You must, however expect between 20 and 30 minutes walking to the city center and Brussels main attractions, restaurants, shopping.

It should be possible to find a hotel with the same standard and cheaper or a hotel with the same price but higher standard in the area.

Room Tip: It might be a lot of noice from trams and the metro in rooms facing the street.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Olivier B, General Manager at NH Brussels Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Cheep hotel with very small, worn rooms. Very small elevators with a 15 minute waiting line to go down in the morning. We had some difficulties when they would not accept our company credit card that was used to prepay. Staff was being rude and did not handle it well. Breakfast was ok.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Olivier B, General Manager at NH Brussels Louise, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Christian W,

First of all we would like to thank you for your feedback as it helps us to know which departments need more work.
We are sorry to hear there was a misunderstanding during your check-in and your review will be passed to the Front Office department.
We hope in seeing you once again at Nh Brussels Louise.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 27 February 2018 via mobile

The location is great if you like high end shopping. I stayed for a night on a business trip. I regularly come to Brussels for work but fancied a change and stayed somewhere different.
The staff were friendly and helpful the room was clean. However there seemed to be the smell of smoke coming from somewhere which was rather unpleasant.
I didn’t have a particularly great night sleep. During the night I could clearly hear a conversation between three men on the street during the night. It was so loud a neighbour yelled out of the window for they to shut up. (Thank you whoever you are, it did the trick nicely!)
Breakfast was ok. Pancakes and a modest hot selection. The very cold eggs and under the heat lamps were a bit random. Apart from that it was a ok breakfast with choice for all...but to be honest, I had better.
Would I come back? I think I would give the area another try, but probably not this hotel. I have stayed at nicer places for the same price if not cheaper.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Chun_36,

Thank you for taking the time to complete review for us regarding your recent stay at the NH Brussels Louise.

We are sorry to hear that you encountered some unpleasant situations. Just to let you know, we are working on the isolation of the rooms as well as the quality of the breakfast.
In hoping to see you again soon to see how much we improved thanks to your feedback.

Best regards.