All reviews avenue louise boutique hotel lovely hotel business trip attending a conference tram station coffee maker executive room home away from home bars and restaurants shopping area good nights sleep small hotel breakfast buffet three nights reception staff enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The pictures on the hotel website are very flattering. I was given a really tired room, which really needed renovating. Breakfast was OK and the gym is decent enough (for this size of hotel). However, I will look for a nicer option in Brussels next time.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JonathanKlein
LeChatelainH, Responsable relations clients at Le Chatelain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear guest,

We thank you for having evaluated your experience concerning your recent stay at the Châtelain Brussels Hotel. We are very sorry that your stay with us did not fully meet your expectations.

Mey Ly U. on behalf of The Châtelain Brussels Hotel's Team

Reviewed 23 July 2018

The hotel is very comfortable. The restaurant attached to the hotel is very good (opened quite late for Brussels). Neighborhood is evolving very fast and is now one of the more active part of Brussels.

Stayed: March 2018
LeChatelainH, Responsable relations clients at Le Chatelain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear iolaos75,

We thank you very much for having evaluated your experience concerning your recent stay at The Châtelain Brussels Hotel.

We are very happy to know that you had a pleasant stay in our hotel and that you appreciated the comfort of your room.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you at our hotel again in the near future!

Mey Ly U. on behalf of The Châtelain Brussels Hotel’s Team

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Spacious and clean rooms, charming location, friendly staff. Never any issues, and have stayed here many times.

Wifi was speedy, and breakfast was good and plentiful. Everything is very modern and seems luxurious.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
LeChatelainH, Responsable relations clients at Le Chatelain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear alwaystheless,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review; we are deeply touched by your words. It’s an absolute pleasure to see that you have enjoyed your visit. We hope that the Châtelain hotel will stay your preferred location for future visits in Brussels.
Camille L. on behalf of The Châtelain Brussels hotel’s Team

Reviewed 6 July 2018 via mobile

Warm and welcoming with excellent service, beautiful bar, charming rooms, easily accessible to major destinations. There are many neat little places right by the hotel or you can take the tram (also nearby) for further excursions. I love it here and will be sad to leave.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
LeChatelainH, Responsable relations publiques at Le Chatelain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear L7A2B7,
Thank you sincerely for your very nice comment regarding your stay.
We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and that you would recommend the Chatelain Brussels Hotel to other readers.
We will share your compliments with our collaborators who are working to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
We hope that the Chatelain will stay your preferred location for future visits in Brussels.
Camille L. on behalf of The Châtelain hotel’s Team

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I stayed overnight and it was my first trip to Brussels. The staff were very welcoming and professional .
The room was lovely, the shower wonderful
Written Instructions on how to use the radio pod deck would have been useful but that is a small thing.
The buffet breakfast was lovely and had everything from bacon, eggs sausages, cold meats and cheese and fruit and bread and cereal.

The toiletries in the room were wonderful and it was good to have a fridge in the room.
My only thing that I did not like was they took my debit card in case of indemnities and I had to enter in my pin which they said they would cancel the next day.

My biggest concern was that they took a photocopy of my passport. All they said is it would be shredded and no explanation as to why this had to be done.

In the UK we are big on data protection and have the GDPR a new act which will protect our information. I have no assurance that my data has been shredded correctly.
I have never had my passport details taken by a hotel ever and i have travelled many places.
Is this a thing in all Brussels hotels?

Apart from that, I had a lovely stay and felt safe in the area when i went out for dinner in the evening.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
LeChatelainH, Responsable relations clients at Le Chatelain Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear guest,
Thank you for your staying with us and we are truly happy you have enjoyed your stay.
In regard to your concerns for your personal data treatment, please be assured that our staff is aware with all new GDPR regulations, and that internal procedures are in place in order to treat accordingly our guests’ personal information and to secure it.
Thank you once again and looking forward in welcoming you soon again.
Sincerely yours.