2,888 results
All reviewscentral stationthe grand placewaterloo bargreat locationpiano barlovely hotelfew minutes walkthe main squarebars and restaurantscity breakchutneyconciergetrainbelgiumchocolatesaunaeurostar
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Situated on a quiet street close to the main tourist attractions of the Grand Place and all the nearby shops and restaurants the Warwick is an ideal location. We were greeted by very friendly and helpful staff. The whole hotel is impeccably clean and decorated to a high standard throughout. Our room was lovely, we only stayed in Brussels one night as we were visiting family but we would stay at the Warwick again in a heartbeat and recommend it to anyone.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Nicolas V, Responsable réception at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear emily t,

Warm greeting from the Warwick Brussels.

We are very satisfied to read your kind comments. Indeed, our hotel is perfectly situated in the heart of the city center, close to main tourist attractions. Along with the location, we strive to provide highest standards of service to all our guests.

We shared your review with the whole Warwick Team and we eagerly look forward to welcome you again in Brussels soon.

Best regards,
Nicolas Vanhulst
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

It has very good things such location, the room is quiet, the elegant and cosy style, the restaurant for dinner (good food quality, specially the seafood and fish, but keep in mind that if you like big portions this might not be your place), the efficiency of the employees is also good...

But unfortunately it has bad things too. Like the pillows are incredibly soft, if you care about your sleeping comfort you'll see.
Also my cutlery at dinner was dirty all over with dry food.
And the breakfast is all meat, cheese and bread. The fruit is in a very bad condition, dry and even in fermentation like the pineapple I ate. There aren't healthy options.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Hotel-cmanager, Director of Sales at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear May,

Thank you very much for the time you have taken to let us know your opinion about your stay at Hotel Warwick Brussels.

We value any feedback from our recent guests as it can help us highlight areas for improvement.

We are very pleased that you appreciated the old world charm of our beautiful building coupled with modern amenities.

We are very sorry for the inconveniences you suffered. We use the highest quality bedding in all our rooms and regret it was not to your liking, please contact reception with any issues you may have so that we can try to find an adequate solution.

We are pleased that you were happy with the quality of the food and service in our restaurant.

Please accept my apologies for the problem with the cutlery, this is unacceptable, I will be revising this with the relevant manager to make sure it doesn't happen again, I hope they were changed as soon as you pointed it out to our team members.
I can only apologise and repeat myself concerning the issues with breakfast, please make our team aware of any concerns so that the necessary action can be taken.

We have tried to provide healthy cereals, various types of bread including wholemeal as well as different milk including skimmed and soya and fat free yoghurts but we are of course always open to any suggestions for improvement.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to welcome you for a more enjoyable stay in the future.

My best regards,

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I visit Brussels around 10 times per year staying between 1 and 3 nights and have stayed at a variety of hotels but lately staying at amigo or le dixseptieme which I believe this hotel should be on par with. We last stayed at the Warwick on Oct 2016 and thought I would give it another try on a visit to the city with my mother the hotel has declined somewhat. We did get a last minute deal on the room and the price was cheap approx £120 per night for a small double but the quality should not be compromised, the bathroom had mildew within the sealant, grout missing from the tiles and generally looked like it needed a good clean. We were woken just before 7am by house keeping banging about, then drilling started around 8.10am. A very disappointing visit

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Louise H

Dear Louise,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay at Warwick Hotel Brussels,

We are very grateful for your feedback about your experience at our hotel. Your loyalty as a returning guest is greatly appreciated.

We are sorry to hear that you had an issue with the bathroom. We had no reported problems.
We are very stringent about ensuring a consistently high level of cleanliness throughout the hotel.
All our rooms and bathrooms are thoroughly cleaned and inspected every day.
We do encourage guests to alert our front of house team on site should any issues arise so that we can find an immediate solution for you.

We regret that you were disturbed by our housekeeping team. They make every effort to be as quiet as possible when carrying out their duties. We do empathise with your comment about the disturbance and sincerely thank you for your patience whilst we are improving our hotel.

We are glad that you considered your stay to represent good value. We do hope that we will be able to offer you a better experience in the future.

The entire team would like very much to welcome you back again.

With very best wishes,

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I booked this hotel close to my birthday and the booking site said I would get cake and bubbly for my birthday.
The reception was not aware of this, but after a short discussion and showing the offer i received a large cake with Macaroons and chocolates and a bottle of champagne.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Marius P
Nicolas V, Responsable réception at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Marius P,

Greetings from Brussels,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
I am sorry to see that we didn't provide you immediately with your bithday amenities. On the other hand, I am satisfied to see that our Front Office staff could be reactive enough and that you finally enjoyed your birthday stay at the Warwick Brussels.

In closing, may we thank you for your loyalty towards Warwick Hotels & Resorts. We all look forward to welcome you in Brussels again.

Best regards,
Nicolas Vanhulst
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

A 5-star hotel with a great value! I reserved our room on hotels.com for a great price. It’s one block from Grand Place. The room was immaculate ... meeting all of our needs. We will be back. Was snowing outside our window one morning.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Hotel-cmanager, Director of Sales at Warwick Brussels, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Deano,

We would like to thank you for this positive review about your recent stay at Hotel Warwick Brussels.

A message of satisfaction from a recent guest is always a reward and incentive for our team members to continue with their efforts to uphold our high standards.

We are delighted that you found our hotel ideal for all your needs and the snow helped make your stay even more enjoyable.

We are very grateful for you kind recommendation.

The whole team look forward to the pleasure of seeing you on a future visit.

Kindest regards,