All reviews by foot tram station restaurants and shops quiet location air conditioning shopping area nice room fantastic location minute walk louise receptionist morden
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I'm in Brussels each year for a few months (work) and have stayed at this hotel numerous times, Never had any problems the staff are great as are the rooms, Big clean and moden and with big big windows that actually open,,fresh air..
the hotel doesn't offer the facilities of bigger hotels but if its a nice room in a good location this is it.

Room Tip: iv stayed in a number of rooms all are great
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Aureate
Reviewed 26 June 2017

The neighborhood was quite noisy especially on the Saturday evening. The room had everything needed except air-conditioning which would have been great as temperature got to 35.....luckily a fan was supplied. Good WI-FI connection it was fairly central so easy to get to most places by foot. would recommend

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ann B
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel is in a good location just a short walk away from the shopping area and good restaurants.
The room was lovely. Well furnished and modern. The only area for improvement would be to provide handsoap in the bathroom. I asked the cleaners for handsoap but was told that the hotel only provides shower gel for that. I had to go and buy my own handsoap which was a surprise when everything else at the hotel was so nice.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Colin_L0nd0n
Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

I arrived to Hotel Louise, where I booked, and was told I had actually booked an apartment several blocks away. No problem, except it was midnight and I didn't feel safe or comfortable carrying all my luggage. The apartment itself was clean, except the bedding had clearly not been changed. There were about 25 hairs (including multiple pubic hairs) on both sheets and bedspread, and the pillow case had fresh makeup on it. Being late, I went back to the hotel reception the next morning to inform them- they said the bedding would be changed during the day. I arrived back at 11 pm, and they had not been changed, so I walked the 4 blocks back to get clean bedding, given to me reluctantly by the staff. The apartment is in a good location, but right on the street and very loud at night.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 20 May 2017

Facility
Upon check-in, the hotel might look deceivingly small and slightly run-down. However, when we enter our room we were pleasantly surprise by how spacious and well-equipped the room is. The room was clean, bright and comfortable, came with numerous storage facility for our belongings.

Location
The hotel is not easily identifiable the first glance but the location is near to the main city area. Conveniently located near a handful of restaurants and shops, the hotel is surprisingly quiet. Tram stations were nearby.

Overall, the hotel is exceeds our expectation and is extremely value for money considering the location and room facility. We would definite recommend travelers who have a budget in mind to stay there.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family