“Pretty good”

Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Never having eaten Brazilian food before but always willing to try out something new we decided to come eat here. I'd read a good review in a Belgian newspaper so we figured it would be ok - it was excellent actually. The owner is very quiet but capable and the menu isn't large, but the quality of the food is very good and the mojito was one of the best - and priciest - I've ever drunk. Definitely try the crab starter, it was gorgeous!

1  Thank 5000ml

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I was visiting brussels for a weekend and as a good portuguese I was into some decent brazilian meat; I google and this restaurant appeared as the closest to my hotel; I arrived and it was a bit late for Belgium standards around 9h30 pm without reservation; Restaurante was pretty empty, only 2 tables taken; First surprise was 9Eur for a caipirinha, which is way above what we can expect in a Brazilian restaurant; I ordered steak Gaucho and the meat was a bit hard not tender as usually brazilian meat is and side dish are not what you would expect from a brazilian grill; I am not saying the full experience was bad, which it wasn't but is just a place where food is ok and nothing to do with a real brazilian restaurante; We paid Eur 104 for 2 including a bottle of white wine; PS-if you ask for tap water to go along with your wine they won't serve you ;) you better order a bottle as apparently there are no tap water in a restaurant ;) ?

1  Thank RPerdigao
Reviewed 17 June 2013 via mobile

Ended up here based on TA reviews and the fact it was Saturday night and many other places were full.man am I glad we did.

The dinner of the best we had in Brussels.
Very kid friendly menu and staff.
Kids comment was they wished we had discovered it first.we would have eaten all our meals there.

1  Thank ThomasShawn
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Never had Brasilian fod before I ate here. I had Salada Búzios and Churrasco with a couple Bohemians to go with. I ate there on a Friday. It's Sunday as I write this and the only regret I have is that I didnt eat there Saturday, however Ill take care of that on Monday. Ha. I loved it and cant wait to return to try some more well prepared meats and salads.

Reviewed 7 October 2012

We tried the buffet and really liked it. Large variety of food, lots of vegetables.
Tasty and satisfying..
Great Brazilian atmosphere !

1  Thank Galileo_100