“Great wine ”

Price range: USD 26 - USD 32
Cuisines: Argentinian, Barbecue, Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Meet Meat: the steak house restaurant in the heart of Brussels European district, close to the Schuman roundabout where you can eat the best steak in an elegant but casual atmosphere. We offer a varied menu of simple and tasty dishes where we combine our passion for asado, the Argentinean barbecue, and Belgian standards of culinary experience. Open for lunch and dinner, Monday through Friday. Reservation is recommended.
Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

The food was excellent -- I opted for sirloin steak salad -- it was too much for a lady, I guess would satisfy a hungry gentleman easily. Could choose from a list of excellent and even award winning vines that were not too costly & matched well the food. Overall -- a fine place, better suited for business meals than solo or romantic.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Very nice place, the service is a little bit pretentious but the meet is super!
I like their dishes and will certainly come back.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

went there for lunch on a Monday, was fairly busy, we sat outside, lovely garden area with comfy chairs, it was very hot, food was very good the strip loin salad was excellent i also had the salmon tartar super delicious, they have a good selection of Argentinian wines but also do some great aperitifs. Service is good, i was roasting under the sun as the shadow of the umbrella moved and the waitress kindly moved us to a cooler table. Very nice place also for a romantic dinner in the evening..

Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

What can I see? Excellent restaurant, great Argentina meet and fabulous starter.
Then what to say about red wine? Mamma Mia you can not miss it!!! Ask them or, like me, go there with an Argentina friend!!
I tasted a lot of dishes and all of them deserve to be tasted
Price? Little expansive but it worth to be there

Enjoy!!!

1  Thank fabiosax
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Before travelling to Brussels I done some research as to where to eat. I wanted to avoid the tourist places and the poor quality food.
Meet Meat did not disappoint and was well worth the 20 minute walk. I would recommend pre booking as the restaurant does get busy.
The atmosphere was great, the staff were very friendly with out waiter being on top form and obviously the food was amazing!!!
Despite the restaurant also catering for a wedding party with approx 30 people on the night of our visit, this did not delay our meal or interrupt our service which was great.
If you love meat, want a great meal in a relaxed environment this is the place to go! If I go back to Brussels I will defiantly visit again.

1  Thank Daniel W