An overall very nice flat in a house located right between Grand Place and Manneken Pis. Perfect starting point for exploring Brussels by foot or public transports. Do not expect to find a parking place for your car.
However, the overall impression of the flat was diminished by some details:
- there were no hooks for towels in the whole flat
- the flat was missing a mirror
- the upper drawer of the dishwasher was broken and could not be used
- a noisy ventilation without any description in the bathroom
- the elevator was not working reliable
- on arrival a "clean" towel in the WC was stained with lipstick
- the sofabed was not usable due to about 30cm height differences between center and side
Beautyfull, comfortable, cozy, very good situated (Manneken pis very near), practical, easy to find it, at 2 min walking to Gran Place and center city. Quality and price amazing! I’ll never foget my hollydays there!