“Beef tartare!”

Cuisines: Belgian, European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great beef tartare, nice staff! A cosy and friendly restaurant, recommend to make a reservation!
The chips are great as well!

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

You d better book cause the place is tiny. They have the best tartar / américain (as locals call it) in town. My favorite is the Italian style. Great fries and very good house red wine. Top choice for lunch. Nice little terrasse when it s sunny outside.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

This was once my favourite place but now ... the food was average, but the staff was terrible, rude, horrible.
We had a nice evening with friends and at 23:00 they just kicked us out!!
So If you are looking for a nice evening out .... this is not the place .
What a shame

Reviewed 29 September 2017

We had delicious salads here, and of course splendid chips. Very friendly service. I even got the recipe for their salad dressing, it was so good.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Awesome food and service. I phoned up to make a late booking and was assured if I ordered by 10pm we would be served and we were. Varied menu and my partner had horse for the first time which was lovely (I had my first try too, unless you count a Tesco lasagna!) Waitresses were really lovely and gave us containers to take our remaining food home (generous portions) Called us a cab to take us home. Tables inside and out were accessible for wheelchairs. Would highly recommend 5*

Armeduivel, Eigenaar at De Arme Duivel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Thanks for this nice review!