“Great appartement with magnificent view!”
other traveller has booked this property
Living room Be my guest!
Be my guest!
Open kitchen
Bedroom
Indoor parking spot
London Tower - this is the building in which my appartment is located
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

jerzinsky
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great appartement with magnificent view!”
Reviewed 8 June 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My wife and me stayed in Jeroen's apartment for a long weekend.
The location is an excellent starting point to discover the trendy district "Het Eilandje".
The place is very clean, spacious and has a good atmoshpere and a splendid view on the docks. The apartment is fully equiped in case you want do do some cooking like we did.
Jeroen welcomed us personally, showed us around and gave us some good tips for eating out.
We'll definitely come back here during our next visit to Antwerp!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing