“Cozy and priceworthy! ”
Review of De Bieb

De Bieb
Ranked #485 of 1,536 Restaurants in The Hague
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, great flavors, modern dishes and good prices. You can sit outside, on a boat sort of. The service is Deutsch standard and therefore only 4 stars and not 5.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

It is a very cosy location. I have been here several times for the breakfast oatmeal pancake. It is the best I ever had. The service is very good.

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Inside or outside, friendly service. Good choice of drinks. Good music, sometimes live. And good location on a canal (not so frequent im The Hague)

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

They are very slow... A portion of bitterballen took 35 minutes to come... The waiters are zero service oriented. They have outdoor sitting at a nice boat on the canal. Nice place for a beer (as it doesn't require much processing) but for food you need to be patient

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

We went to sit nice outside on the boat. Then i guess the owner ( waitering, ) the only one not wearing working clothes but flip flops and a pinkish dress, came with a cappuccino that was spilled all around, (keeping the serving tray with 2 hands )for which she said she was going to take a new saucer. She put the wet cup on a thin napkin on top of our just newly bought soft case for a laptop, (which costed us 40 euro) in order to put the clean saucer on the table. The new soft case has a big coffee stain on it. She asked me I wanted sugar in the cappuccino, I said yes. It took so long before the sugar was brought the cappuccino became a frappuchino and she gave a new one. Then when we wanted to pay, no one was around so my girlfriend went inside to pay. When we left the lady ran behind us: "I didn't give you the bill, did you pay!?"...
I guess they try to save money and they serve the costumers them self with no success or disaster.