Ibis Den Haag City Centre(The Hague)(Great Value!)
USD 79
USD 77
ibis
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 86/night.

NH Den Haag(The Hague)(Great Value!)
USD 107
USD 169
USD 150
  • Restaurant
The Hague Marriott Hotel(The Hague)(Great Value!)
USD 153
Marriott Hotels
USD 155
  • Pool
Boutique Hotel Corona(The Hague)(Great Value!)
  • Restaurant
Best Western Hotel The Hague(The Hague)(Great Value!)
USD 128
USD 107
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

USD 123
Novotel Suites
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 154
USD 147
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 180/night.

Hilton The Hague(The Hague)
USD 186
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 208/night.

All reviewsconvention centerbusiness tripbusiness hoteliron boardden haagstayed here for a weekrestaurants within walking distancepublic transportdecent hotelrooms are cleanminutes walkingclose to the hotela great place to staytram stopcomfortable hotelthree nightsbreakfast included
Reviewed 18 May 2018

The hotel is located next to Europol, and has en excellent view of the Churchillplein with MICT and Eurojust buildings, as well as a part of The Hague beautiful skyline. It is halfway from city center to the beach. The staff are very helpful and willing to offer the best rate. Rooms are simply and nicely furnished, clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
krijntaat, General Manager at Novotel Den Haag World Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Cristiano_9,
Wow! Your comments echo exactly the experience we wish for our guests and I’m so pleased that this turned a simple stay into a great experience. Your comments are most gratefully appreciated and I have send the compliments to my team. I do hope we get the opportunity to welcome you back again in future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

It’s a bit away from the
Hague City Centre but easily accessible with a tram. This tram runs between the beachside Scheveningen and Delft which are both nice little towns to look around.
It’s located in quiet administrative buildings area, so if you are driving it’s very easy to drive and park, mostly very safe.
Parking costs €22.5 for a day for hotel guests.
The room is spacious and clean.
Breakfast is a fun to choose from many varieties.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
krijntaat, General Manager at Novotel Den Haag World Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Chihosucre,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review.

I was pleased tor read that you found both the Hotel and location suitable to your needs and we look forward to welcoming you back on future planned trips to Den Haag!

Warm regards,

The Novotel Team

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Good location (in between scheveningen and the hague) next to museums. Clean rooms with all required facilities. However, breakfast lacks some diversity (fresh fruits would be nice), no real lounge/bar and parking is rather expensive. Typical business hotel but more than OK when you just need a bed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Andreas V
krijntaat, Front Office Supervisor at Novotel Den Haag World Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear Andreas,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Novotel Den Haag World Forum during your stay in The Hague and for sharing your impressions with us. Great to read that you enjoyed our clean rooms and appreciate the facilities we offer. As you mentioned Novotel Den Haag World Forum has an excellent location that all our guests enjoy for different reasons, I am very happy to know that you had time to explore and enjoy Den Haag.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Novotel Den Haag World Forum in the near future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel due to a business trip nearby. Reception staff very pleasant and helpful. The room was large and very clean room has everything you need. Great shower loads of hot water. Breakfast a bit pricey for what you get. But Would stay here again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
krijntaat, Front Office Supervisor at Novotel Den Haag World Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Dear Jamboy,

I would like to thank you for choosing the Novotel Den Haag World Forum during your stay in The Hague and for sharing your impressions with us :-). We're so happy to read that you had a great stay with us. We love to hear from our guests about their experiences and the wonderful hospitality of our staff.

We are sorry to read that you find our breakfast limited for the price you pay. We serve a continental breakfast buffet with hot and cold items for you freshly prepared by our breakfast chef. We also have a Novobar with some snacks (wraps/sandwiches) and drinks.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I liked the location of the hotel which was convenient for the purpose of my trip and therefore I booked it. I stayed in superior double room which was spacious with one queen bed. The room had iron board, safe-box, mini fridge and coffee maker. I suppose paper cups for coffee/tea was due to ecology nevertheless I would prefer normal spoon instead of wooden stick in 4-star hotel. Accompanying bathroom was also quite big and very clean (as of toiletries just soap, shampoo and conditioner but no body lotion!). Free wifi worked just nicely. The check-in was smooth and quick, the receptionist was really professional, helpful and friendly. I booked a room without a breakfast so was really suprised when during check-out another receptionist tried to charge me with the breakfast table. She asked me three times obviously not believing me, even asking whether I had not enter the breakfast hall at 6.21 - mind you, I was told previos night that breakfast is served starting 6.30 if I wish to have it. I understand that mistakes happen so something must have been registered wrongly but I really resented the attitude.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
krijntaat, Front Office Supervisor at Novotel Den Haag World Forum, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Ivana,

We would like to start with thanking you for recommending us at Tripadvisor. We are very pleased to read that overall you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the compliments regarding the team, I will be sure to pass this on!

It is good to read that you enjoyed the room and the facilities we offered! We are sorry that the breakfast fee was charged to your room without having breakfast. I'm sorry that you felt we did not believe you, as we always have to ask our guests if they used the breakfast. Indeed, a mistake can happen. Again our apologies for the inconvenience.

We hope to welcome you back in the near future as our guest, see you at Novotel Den Haag World Forum!

With kind regards,