All reviewsthe executive loungeworld forumbel airgreat roompresidential suitelobby barhigh floorup to datenice hotelattending a conferencetram stopbusiness stayironing boardpublic transportquiet areaden haagstayed for one night
Reviewed 12 June 2018

So this place is quite far from main station or tourist attraction from Den Haag area, it is more of a business hotel so catering toward business people.

As a leisure traveller though, I was able to enjoy the good and warm hospitality of Den Haag Marriott. Room is cozy and clean, love the offer for make a green choice for 500 points!. The lounge is also have a cozy set up, and a fantastic view of Northern Part of town. The spread out for food is ok for the hotel size, but no complaint there!.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed 5 nights at the hotel while attending a Congress at the World Forum, which is 5 min walk down the road. Well-appointed room, even including an ironing board; on the 4th floor, I was not over-looked, with views over a garden area and distant buildings. Buffet breakfast was abundant with a wonderful array of choices to suit all tastes and appetites. I did not have time to use the gym and spa facilities so cannot comment but the lifts were often at this location on floor 9 so were obviously popular! Parking is expensive but the World Forum has plenty of space and is only 14 € if you leave the car there for the duration.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
The Hague M, Front Office Supervisor at The Hague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Dear Penelope R,

Thank you so much for staying with us, I am happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay.

We hope to see you back!

Claudia

Reviewed 5 June 2018

PROS:
_Comfortable and large enough bedrooms. Nice bar/pub area,
_ Quiet during night, well isolated (soundproof), cute nice area around the hotel with tramway jut around the corner;

CONS:
_ Breakfast is nothing special for 25€, felt quite cheap;
_ Staff is nice and welcoming, but several of them felt not being trained enough. Both during my check-in and checked-out they wanted to make me paid my bedroom on my Visa, when it was already covered by my company... Both time took over 10mn to fix the situation (but was fix indeed).

Room Tip: The higher the better
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Vincent P, General Manager at The Hague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Aurelien H,

Thank you for sharing your feedback, the feedback of our guests is essential for our objective to constantly improve and adapt our service levels. Great to read that you enjoyed the location and the look & feel of the hotel and that you appreciated the genuine kindness and service behavior of our staff.

I’m sorry to read that on two occasions you were asked for your credit card, while your stay was paid for by your company, my sincere apologies for this. I’m glad that we were able to solve this issue within 10 minutes, however this shouldn’t happen. We recently updated our breakfast offering, with new fresh and gluten free options and several a la carte options which are all included in the price. The team and I are constantly monitoring the feedback of our guests to see if we have to add or change items in our current offering.

Again, thank you for reviewing your stay and sharing your feedback, I sincerely hope that I have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Hague.

Kind regards,

Vincent Pahlplatz

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We would like to appreciate the highest level of the service in the executive lounge in The Hague Marriott Hotel. The whole team is great. Especially we would like to mention the job of experienced Jaap (evening time) and new generation member Dinho(morning). They do their best and their help is amazing and perfect.
Thank you very much for your job.
Sincerely Yours,
Eleonora

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
The Hague M, Front Office Supervisor at The Hague Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear Nora N,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, we are happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay and the Executive lounge.
We will make sure you kind words will be shared with the team.

We hope to be able to welcoming you back soon.

Claudia Cozijn

Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is in a very nice area.
We took a room in a high floor and I believe we were checked in by Elizabeth who was very helpful and professional.
Our room had a great view of the surrounding area and had a great sunset view.
As always Marriott is known with super clean rooms and comfy beds.
We were very pleased with the room and the service. The breakfast in the morning was really nice with a nice variety of items from cheese to eggs, sausages and fruit.
Also the espresso machine made really nice hot and aromatic coffee which made the morning brighter for me.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear PeterTravelAdvisor,

Thank you very much for your lovely feedback, we are happy to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
We will make sure you kind words will be shared with the team.

We hope to be able to welcoming you back soon.

Claudia Cozijn