All reviewsshopping arcadegreat locationden haagseparate toilet and bathroomcentral locationpaper cupsstayed for nightstram stophotel lobbyunderground parkingbusiness tripvery nice hotelbreakfast was excellentenjoyed my staypublic transportpassagebinnenhof
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel was not that good in term of service
Breakfast is too bad, price are to high for such service
I paid for the upgrade for what so called suit but it is not
The room door has a sharp ending and it caused a big cut in my leg, it could have happened to my children and when I told them about it they just said sorry
Soda bed is not safe for children and my child was falling in between the two beds
It is a very horrible experience that we paid for

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
novoteldenhaagcity, Manager at Hotel Novotel Den Haag City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear guest,

We are very sorry to read that you were not satisfied with our services and that your stay was not as good as you expected. We always try to improve our services and we will use your feedback to grow as a hotel.

Thanks again for giving your feedback and we hope we get another chance to welcome you again in the future.

Kind regards,

Marius van Dolder
Management Assistant Novotel Den Haag City Centre

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We booked the Novotel primarily because if its location right in the center (hopefully you will bring some brain to your GPS to get to this place) and also has we might have been 3 of us, and Novotel is a chain where you will be always ok being 3 or 4.

Location is perfect, in the city center and with an entrance into the “passage” where you can easily walk in for some wonderful shopping.

All around the location is a large choice of restaurant and place to get the food you like which ever you want.

Parking is available, and if they are full they will direct you to an alternative.

During the Check in, Check out and through our stay, the staff was courteous and ready to help.

Rooms were as expected, typical of a Novotel.

Should I consider the hotel average or Very Good? At the end I selected and booked a Novotel knowing what I would get,and the team has made it through well.

As a summary...a great location alternative for the confort of a practical Room and professional team.

Ps: small remark... if i put a towel on the bath-tube...it is to change it :-) the other was hanging to stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed there for 3 weeks. Heater was so good that i have not felt cold even in -10 deg c outside. Rooms are moderate size with good interior design. The hotel offers very good price with a great location.Staffs are really nice and eager to help always.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank TADUTT81
novoteldenhaagcity, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Novotel Den Haag City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Thank you very much! Fantastic that you stayed with us for 3 weeks! I hope we all made you feel at home in our hotel.

Looking forward to welcome you back.

Warm regards,

Ingrid van Eijk

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

It’s about 10-15 mins walk from the train station to the hotel which is located in De Passage, an old shopping arcade with some shops and restaurants and cafes.

The room is small especially mine has a 2-seater sofa beside the bed. The WC is located not in the same place as the bath and without a wash basin, sometimes it’s seems a hassle having to walk to the bathroom to wash my hands.

The bed is comfortable and slightly on the hard side and the pillows soft enough for me.

The breakfast is nothing to shout about just as the same kind offered from whereI stayed previously.

The area has lots of shops and restaurants and thus it make a good place to wander about in the city. It’s a hotel that I’ll come back to if I were to visit the city again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Spent one night here earlier this week whilst on a short trip to The Hague. The Hotel itself is centrally located and just a 10 minute walk from Central station. The rooms at the Hotel are comfortable and clean, but what impressed me the most was the silence and the comfortable bed. I had a good nights sleep and this was then followed by a breakfast with ample selection and fresh food. Wifi is also pretty good and will most likely return when in The Hague.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business