All reviews gold bar central bank former bank stained glass windows illy coffee machine basement bar healthy options rich history an enjoyable stay meeting room beautiful building the ground floor rain shower perfect hotel buffet breakfast other hotels on arrival
Reviewed 12 September 2018

Stunning hotel, cleverly converted from a bank into a stylish haven. Having visited the Escher exhibition I could see the Escher inspiration in the hotel corridors. The bedroom was impeccable and the bed ultra comfortable. The breakfast was superb and the receptionists knowledgable and helpful. There was not one single flaw and it was a good central base for 3 nights.

Room Tip: Rooms have good sound proofing and double glazing so any room would be good.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
FrontO15, Front Office at Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2018

Dear Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us!

Great to read that you enjoyed staying with us. We really appreciate your kind words about the hotel & staff!

We hope to welcome you back during your next visit to The Hague.

With kind regards,
Front Ofice Team

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the Indigo last night feeling tired and despondent. I had been on business in 3 Dutch cities in one day, been taken on an (expensive) mystery tour by a taxi driver who drove me to the wrong station ( in a different city) to drop my boss off then the wrong building then the wrong side of the right building so I had to walk a km with blustered feet in high heels to the entrance. Two hours later I discovered that flustered I’d lost my wallet in the cab ( from the different city). I had no money but Luckily I had one credit card in my pocket. Final straw was a problem with my hotel room reservation and no free rooms ( their fault). So I sought emergency shelter in the lovely Indigo hotel instead. I told the receptionist who was really sympathetic about my bad day and lost wallet. She upgraded my room and then ....15 minutes later called me to say that SOMEHOW - she’d tracked down the driver in the other city who would deliver it for a fare to The Hague. Above and beyond the call of duty ..... BRAVO INDIGO . To the receptionist I’m sorry I didn’t catch your name or have any cash left after paying the driver for bringing the wallet. I’m beyond grateful and will Be back to the Indigo for all my visits to The Hague. Hotel is gorgeous too! ❤️

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Felicity J
FrontO15, FO agent at Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Dear Felicity,

We're very happy to read your review. Thank you for this!

We trughly hope we may welcome you again in the future.

Claire
Reception

Reviewed 10 September 2018

From delightful reception staff, to the interestingly decorated public areas to the quirky rooms with delightful touches - a great new hotel in the Hague that is highly recommended. The complimentary minibar hidden in a crackable safe is fun and appreciated. The beds was very comfortable and the location is perfect.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
FrontO15, FO agent at Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Charlie C,

Thank you for your review.
We are really happy that you share your opinion with us!

Hope to see you again.

Claire

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Really nice time, nice stuff and very nice hotel. I was there with my Kids and everything was really great. For me and also for the kids. The stuff show me all what we could do in the city and booked even a boattrip for me. I´ll come back

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Front O, FO Agent at Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy that you had a nice time at our hotel!

Looking forward to welcome you again.

Reception

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel right outside the Royal Palace. Check in was very good and our early check in was accommodated. The reception was excellent and the staff was super. We were given a lovely room with a nice view. Drinks in the Gold Bar was great with very kind and speedy service. Highly recommend both a visit to The Hague and a stay st this location.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Front O, FO Agent at Hotel Indigo The Hague - Palace Noordeinde, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

Dear Guest.

We are very happy to read your review. Thank you for this.
Hope we may welcome you again in the future.

Reception team