“Amazing!”

Ranked #76 of 1,252 Restaurants in Rotterdam
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went for lunch here on a really cold and windy day as soon as they opened. We both ordered a quesadilla and loved it! My boyfriend is not vegan but said it was the best quesadilla he's ever had! We were the only ones there and the owner chatted with us and told us tons of history about Rotterdam and what else we should check out while we were there. We are staying in the Netherlands until the summer and we will definitely be back when it is warmer so we can sit outside at the picnic tables.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

Friendly food and very friendly staff at a very spectacular location. I'm not from around these parts but Rotterdam you keep surprising me.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

Excellent food, great wines. Like a bistro. Becomes a wine-bar after dinner ;-). Good variety of dishes, also vegan. Excellent lovely service. The restaurant is typically Dutch by offering sauces and garments at every dish… but these are fine too.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Went with my meat eating husband and he agreed (to his suprise) the food was delicious. I had 'The Best Vegan Burger Ever' It truly was! I cannot tell you how delicious it was, all the flavours went together so well. He had a combo of quesadillas which were very good too, especially the avocado and tomato salsa they came with, it complemented them so well. 1/2 a burger and a soup. All were delicious. We also shared some courgette fries with alioli, again just devine. The menu is not in English but the waitress translated everything for us perfectly. Also, it's quite novel to sit in an old train carriage. It's a bit out of the way of the main town but we walked to it within 15-20 mins. Forgot to mention the Bannoffe Tart - actually more tasty than the dairy version! Everything was cooked to order with very fresh ingredients. Loved, loved, loved it. Please come to where I live and open one here!

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were absolutely amazed by the simplicity and the deliciousness of the food ! Vegetables cooked with love and a great sense of taste ! Plus, you can eat inside an old train waggon or in a garden were the staff grow vegetables.
There is one menu per week ! The staff was veeeery nice and took us in even without a reservation.
You eat surrounded by birds and flowers.
I highly recommand it !