All reviews clean sheets coffee machine yogurt amsterdam toiletries channels
Reviewed 16 December 2017

Had an extremely bad stay here.
An empty beer can was left in the room from the previous guest which makes me question how well the actually clean the rooms. The TV screen was flickering the whole time it was on. The heat was completely off when I arrived, it took hours for the room to heat up. There was no hot water for the majority of my stay, I was able to take 1 warm shower. They said they were working to make improvements on this for future guests but this did not help me at all as a current paying guest. The staff was quite rude and unhelpful when I mentioned the issues with my room and did nothing to help or compensate me.
The only good thing I can think of was the breakfast and the hotel is in an OK area.
I would recommend staying elsewhere, there are places for similar prices in better areas that have received much better reviews.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Good and clean rooms, no luxury, but very comfortable. The girls one the reception are timid, but very helpful. The breakfast is very good.
When you go to the left and immediately to the right you go in a Muslim zone, but very nice ( no alcohol ).

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank BrunoGeraldesPT
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The Hotel Milano is at best 3 stars! The hallway back to our room was dark. There was noise until after midnight. There were no windows leave open. There was a ceiling fan in the room which did help some. There was no fan in the bathroom and the tv got only a couple of channels.
The breakfast, which was included, was varied and good quality!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

First bad thing was the reception guy, aggressive, not helpful, & talked like the police man.
Second was the hotel contains 3 building, the first one contains an elevator while the rest ones just a bad, dangerous, & risk stairs.
No facilities in there like cooling unit, freezer, & luggage storage.
Third was the poor options in the breakfast.
Believe me we were 4 guys & we swears that we sleep in street are comfortable more than this hot el!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Really nice cleaned place !
I suggest you to go there for the price too.
Breakfast is really good there are eggs,bread,vegetables,types of yogurt,etc..coffee machine.
I am satisfied
I must say that the zone is not so safe.. i suggest you to come back at the hotel not too late if you are alone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo