1,127 results
All reviews erasmus university business park city centre business trip sofa bed metro station executive room the hotel is clean family room public transport top floor hotel is located booked this hotel an upgrade mini bar convenient location nice view
Reviewed 15 July 2016

Nice enough hotel for a business trip. Lovely view from the fitness room. One negative comment, and it is one I have also heard from colleagues since my stay, you will get bitten in the bed rooms not sure what by, but it wasn't mosquitoes.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
1  Thank stuc23
NovotelBrainpark, Front Office Manager at Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2016

Dear stuc23,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us! After reading your comments regarding the bites we have direclty investigated the room very carefully during your check out and today. We did not found any bugs in the bed neither anywhere else in the room. Since you heard this more from your collegues and we are taking this feedback very seriously, could you please inform us from who you heard this feedback aswell so we can also check their rooms carefully? You can always contact me at my direct e-mail adres H1134-DM1@accor.com.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it would be very much appriciated if you could contact us.

With Kind Regards,
Sabine Schippers
Supervisor Front Office

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Great hotel with excellent beds nice people at reception and concerning the hotel part very good.

Unfortunately the restaurant is more than bad. High prices for very low quality.
I have been here a couple of times and it is always very disappointing. Today I have promised myself never to eat again in this hotel

Ciao
Frenske

Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
NovotelBrainpark, Front Office Manager at Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Dear frenske66,

First of all thank you very much for your compliments regarding our staff. Recently we had a lot of trainings regarding the service spirit and I am more than happy to read that you compliment them regarding their friendliness.

I am very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies. At Novotel, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. I have forwarded your feedback to our Food & Beverage Manager. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.

With Kind Regards,
Sabine Schippers
Supervisor Front Office

Reviewed 7 July 2016

Hotel outside of the city. Metro isn't so far, 10 minutes walk. Free parking.
Very good bed, spacious room. Large buffet for the breakfast with a lot a different meal. Had a great time for my trip in Rotterdam

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Clean and safe hotel 20-30 minutes from the city center. Located in a businesspark area next to the Erasmus.University (with a small Spar grocery store).. A lot of options to get to town, most include a 10-minute walk either to the tram (21 or 24) or up to the metro .Also a bus stop in front of the hotel Well-planned rooms for family with two kids (8 and 10). If you don´t mind staying outside of the city center it´s good value.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 30 June 2016

We spent 5 nights in Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark. The hotel is great, perfect for a business trip as we did. The restaurant is fast and good. Great place to stay for a business trip of vacations with friends or family.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business