Rotterdam Marriott Hotel(Rotterdam)
Weena House(Rotterdam)
Free cancellation until 26/07
USD 85
  • Free Breakfast
Novotel Rotterdam Brainpark(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
USD 90
USD 80
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 96/night.

USD 105
USD 123
USD 114
  • Restaurant
Ibis Rotterdam City Centre(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
USD 72
Stayokay Rotterdam(Rotterdam)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 230
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewsblijdorp zoohuge parking lotpublic transportbar and restaurant areabusiness tripnice hotellarge roomground floorstayed two nightsfree wifischeveningennetherlandseuros
Reviewed 28 June 2015

This is a very comfortable and modern hotel that is close to Rotterdam/The Hague airport, and not too far from downtown Rotterdam. Its architecture wins me over every single time because it lets so much light in, besides the really high ceiling. The restaurant is good, but the manager and staff are fantastic! What helpful people! The rooms are spaceous, and the shower is also nice. If internet is important to you, it surely is important to me, then you will love staying at this hotel. I checked the connection speed using Ookla's speed test, and it clocked at 9.5 Mbps. Yeah... nice!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2015

The rooms were very clean, housekeeping staff were very friendly. The room was clean and nice and I had everything that I needed. I tried the room service a few times, the food came quickly and was very nice. The only negatives were that the internet didn't work sometimes and the complimentary airport shuttle wasn't working on the day I was leaving which I found a bit silly.

The hotel is easily accessible from the airport by getting the 33 bus. The hotel is next to a nice zoo. The staff all spoke very good English and were all very helpful and friendly.

This hotel was better than I anticipated with very good customer services. I would 100% go back to this hotel

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2015

I gave this hotel a good rating in a review published in December 2012. Have stayed there on several occasions since then, but it is no longer my first choice, and I am being kind when I give it an average rating since it is borderline "Poor". The hotel is getting a bit run down, the furniture and fittings aging and showing wear and tear. Not as clean as it once was. Don't look under the beds, for example - no-one cleans there, nor does anyone check whether the previous occupants have left anything in the wardrobes. And if you climb the staircase in the afternoon when the sunlight is shining through the entrance, you can expect to see a layer of dust everywhere... Wifi is free but the signal is not good everywhere. Last stay was in a mini-suite and I found it impossible to hold a connection to my laptop for more than a minute at a time. Reception staff is generally friendly but the restaurant staff generally less so. Meals as described on the menu sound great but in reality the food is average at best. Breakfast choice is good but if you arrive at the same time as a coach-load of tourists the choice will be limited and you will wait ages for your turn at the coffee machine.

Room Tip: Rooms facing inwards towards the lobby are very claustrophobic and you are stuck with air-conditioned air since the windows can't be opened.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 May 2015

My wife and i stayed at this hotel on a week-end trip as part of a delegation from England to celebrate 70 years since the "operaton manna" food drop by the R.A.F and other air forces.
The hotel was first class from check in to checking out with the staff being very helpfull and polite,comfortable beds and clean rooms, the breakfast was very substantial with an excellent choice.
There was no needle and cotton in the room to repair my torn jacket but when i enquired at reception if any was available the young lady at the desk told me she would bring some from home in the morning which she did and i was very grateful.
The head waiter Siat was very humerous and when members of our party called him Manuel his reply was "i know nothing"
One of the ladies in our party asked for a large white wine and Siat brought this giant glass for her and i mean giant which got a round of laughter.
I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends and family.

Room Tip: i think all the rooms would satisfy most needs
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 April 2015 via mobile

Stayed here after a day at the zoo. If you are visiting the zoo then use the hotel car park, they give you a ticket to get out the following day saving 9euros.
A pleasant hotel, stayed with my 20 year old daughter.
Polite staff, on entering our room found it was a double bed. Went to reception to change it for twin beds but had to pay 8 euro extra as the tariff we paid was only applicable to double rooms.
I booked online and its not clear what beds are in rooms.
Rooms are spacious, but we didn't like the frosted glass door to the bathroom with no lock on it, it wasn't see through but a but unnerving.

Didn't eat in this hotel.
Only downside was when we went for a drink in the bar. We sat at the only empty table and were asked to move as it was needed for a party in the restaurant. They couldn't offer an alternative seat in the bar as there were none. Had to sit in the lobby. Its little details like this that let a place down, I personally like to consume mg drinks within the bar area, I find it relaxing.
As with most hotels this just provided a comfortable bed for the night.
Breakfast was good with plenty to choose from for all tastes.
I would return again.