“Warm and welcoming”

Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Stadsdriehoek
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Stopped here on the way to Centraal as we had time for. Coffee before our train. I had a cinnamon muffin, my other half had an 'everything' bagel and chive cream cheese. Both were delicious, the coffee was lovely, and the staff were friendly. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 8 January 2017

A great lunch with good coffee with bagels. Very crowded at lunch time but the attendence was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Great food at very reasonable prices and service is also very good. Mushroom burger is particularly good.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I personally love salad there as brunch, together with no stress juice. nice location. went there before my movie next door.

Reviewed 2 December 2016

After walking around for ages we both needed a rest and a drink.

We went in and sat at the first available table. It was later in the day and the place was pretty quiet. A quick browse of the menu and we decided on a hot milk chocolate, a cappuccino and a shared piece of date cake. We could fault anything. From the quirky decor, the mismatched crockery to the lovely waitress who immediately switched to English when speaking to us.

The date cake was very dense and packed with dates, gorgeous. My partners coffee came in a cup so big he could have used it as a hot tub and my hot chocolate was hot milk with tiny chocolate buttons to add myself to melt in the milk. Heaven.

The waitress was genuinely delighted when we said the cake was gorgeous.